#AkiKa: Beauty Blogger Malvika Sitlani 'Just Married' During Pandemic & It Was All Dreamy!by Chandni Kumar
Wedding Videographers in Basti(2):
Your wedding is the most important day in the lives of most people, such a day deserves to be saved in the lenses of the best wedding videographers. Find these videographers in all Indian cities listed below in both pocket-friendly and grand budge...Read more
Latest Reviews of Videographers on ShaadiSaga
Tanmay Vinodrao Sakharkar25 minutes ago★ 5.0
Pranil and his team are the nicest guys and deliver what they promise. These guys are one of the best in the business. This team is incredible. They understand that the wedding day is very tedious and still help you get the best of photographs. Pranil and the team are really accommodating and extremely patient. Pranil gives the same importance to you during discussions about the albums and videos, after the wedding. This is a dream team and we sure will come back to you guys for any family events!! Thanks a lot guys!...See More
Jãy Kimmãtkãrabout 7 hours ago★ 5.0
Excellent Work by Pranil Pelne Photography and his team on my Sisters wedding. We got suggested from someone to book them and our decision is very correct. The Team is Very Co-operative and humble. The work the have given to us is level class. A big thanks to you brother and to your team. Highly recommend to others.. 💯...See More
Rohit Kaundalabout 10 hours ago★ 5.0
Mehak and I thank NOTYi team for being part of our wedding and making it beautiful as ever. We got married in February 20. The NOTYi team is a group of extremely talented young people, they have given us their heart and soul during our pre wedding and wedding shoot. They understood us as well as the families to give us the result as we desired. They are far beyond to just provide photographs to the clients, they involve with you, they think like you, they laugh with you, they eat with you, they spend every moment with you and with the families and understand the clients so well. They have an eye and the presence of skill for seeing things that will results fantastic pictures and videos . The team is extremely professional, attentive and accommodating towards your requests, they know how important role they are playing and they took this very seriously. When we looked our photographs and videos we are amazed at how you guys have done it. Every photograph taken is with the intention to capture the feelings of the moments and making it last forever. They covered our entire event with a smile without being pushy. They are modern and do not really force the typical indian wedding poses, however the end product is mesmerising to all its limits. At the end, i will conclude that the NOTYi team delivered what they promised and is beyond our expectations. It was an important day for us, but it hasn’t looked as beautiful as it does through your eyes and through your lense. It was truly a beautiful experience with you guys. Excellent job. Thanks for providing us lifetime memories. We have hired the photographers but we found great bunch of people who became friends for life. We highly recommend Notyi. Wishing Notyi supreme health and success in their future projects. Regards, Mehak & Rohit...See More
Chandra Pratap 6 months ago★ 5.0
Classic work kvf Apne bahut Acha kaam kiya hai aise hi kaam kariye ap logo bahut age jayenge mera har project ab apko jayega Ap mere next project ke liye ready rahiye jaldi hi ap logo se Mulakat hoti hai.. Gud work...See More
Latest Wedding Videography Ideas
Due to Covid-19 This Bride Moved Her Wedding From Thailand To Delhi & It Was Perfectly Dreamy!by Shivani Singh
Due To Coronavirus #TheRCBGirl Ditched Her Thailand Wedding & Married At Her Nani's House!by Rashmi Jayara
Hiring Guide for Wedding Videography in Basti
Services offered in Wedding Videography
- Cinematic Videography - The idea is similar to candid photography. A good videography captures the wedding, it's star cast (you and important people around you) and surrounding emotions in 20-40 minute video. Some of the work looks better than Bollywood movies with great cinematography, setup, editing, music, story (not sure about that in Bollywood :-P). They require specific equipments (cameras & drones) and technical knowhow which makes it costlier.
- Traditional Videography - This is one of the oldest styles that we would have seen in our parent's wedding videos too. The entire wedding function is filmed for at least 2-3 hours. This is documenting a large part of wedding in a video form.
- Pre-wedding photoshoot & video shoot - Pre-wedding shoot which was rather a western concept earlier has now become tremendously popular in India. It is a shoot that usually takes place 6 - 8 months before wedding and includes shots of couple that exudes love and romance. Check out the best pre-wedding photographers in Basti
Payment for wedding videography services
It totally depends on the policy of wedding videographers. Every videographer have their preferred mode of payment - cash, cheque or online. But nowadays every photographer or videographer would be okay with any payment mode. Generally, wedding videographers charge around 30-50% of payment in advance and the rest when your wedding video/film is delivered to you. Since the policy or payment, cancellation and refund vary from photographer to videographer, we advise our readers and brides to clearly discuss this before booking.
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Videographers in Basti
Q - Are there any offers on wedding videography packages in Basti that I can get through ShaadiSaga?
Yes, definitely. Various wedding videographers & photographers on ShaadiSaga offer huge discounts & packages. Several wedding videographers in Basti are also offering free pre-wedding video shoots. Ask your ShaadiSaga wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget wedding videography & photography packages in Basti.
Q - How does ShaadiSaga help me book the perfect wedding videographer in Basti?
- Verified Videographers only - All the wedding videographers on ShaadiSaga have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction.
- 100s of Videographers in Basti who provide a wide variety of services - from new-age cinematic videography with drones, photo booths, wedding film, etc. We have wedding videographers in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment.
- When you request for quotation from a videographer or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated ShaadiSaga wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best videographer based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for wedding videographers in Basti?
There is nothing like an average price for wedding videography. It totally depends on your budget and your requirements. ShaadiSaga has options of all affordability range, including budget wedding videographers in Basti. Just put in a query & be assured that your ShaadiSaga wedding manager will get you the best deal in your budget.
Q - What all wedding services in Basti can I book through ShaadiSaga?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Basti & almost all Indian cities through ShaadiSaga - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Explore the list of most trusted wedding vendors in your city.
Q - Please suggest locations for pre-wedding photoshoot in Basti.
They are ample of wonderful pre-wedding shoot locations in Basti which will assure an amazing backdrop. However, selecting the right location out of many options depends on numerous factors such as theme of your wedding, budget, etc. Suggest you to read ShaadiSaga blog which will help you in finalising a great pre-wedding shoot location in and around Basti.
Q - What should I discuss with the videographer before booking?
- Beginning from the type of videography to your expectation from the video deliverables, every single detail should be properly discussed before booking your videographer to be able to get the maximum benefit. Here are some important questions you should ask:
- The videographer and their team should be aware of all your wedding functions that need to be filmed - even the tiny ones at home like chooda, haldi and others. Remember, you can surprise your friends & family with special performance or something, but don’t surprise your videographer or photographer. Ensure that they know about all activities.
- Budget, obviously
- Your deliverables - length of your wedding film and the type of your wedding film - cinematic video or a traditional one.
- Flexibility with timing
- Policy of payment - taxes, cancellation, refund, everything
- If there’s any travel involved for the videographer’s team, discuss who’s going to bear what charges
- If any other services are being used - drones, LED screens, etc. - discuss their cost and logistics.
- Foremost - time of delivery and what happens in case the deliverables are delayed.
Q - What are the latest trends in wedding videography?
Oh there’s so much new stuff coming up with every wedding. So many wedding photographers and wedding videographers have refashioned the way we look at wedding photography and videography. To name a few trends - Drone shots, slow-mo shots, confetti pops, wedding music videos on popular songs. Wedding films these days are no less than a cinematic wedding trailer or a cinematic wedding movie! Don’t miss the latest trends in wedding photography and videography that our wedding experts regularly dig out - here.