#AkiKa: Beauty Blogger Malvika Sitlani 'Just Married' During Pandemic & It Was All Dreamy!by Chandni Kumar
Wedding Videographers in Supaul(3):
Your wedding is the most important day in the lives of most people, such a day deserves to be saved in the lenses of the best wedding videographers. Find these videographers in all Indian cities listed below in both pocket-friendly and grand budge...Read more
Latest Reviews of Videographers on ShaadiSaga
Ruchi Shahi23 days ago★ 5.0
I like the quality of pics,and clearance that he clicked,and his behaviour is too good.He is very good professional photographer.he is very familiar, responsible.my words will fall short to appreciate him...See More
Katyayani narayan singh26 days ago★ 5.0
Rk. Studio is very Professional and creative they turn weddings in to a beautiful fairy tale visiuals!!! They are very dedicated and committed towards making their clients events in to a memories for life time through their creativity and hard work!! And best thing about them is that they are very well stuffed with all the latest technology and equipments which is very essential for a perfect wedding Photogrephy!! So i would recommand Rk studio to every one they are really good!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟...See More
Sudhakar Chandra26 days ago★ 5.0
I'm glad to have a professional photographer in our city . It's my experience once you trust you gonna fall in love with outcomes. The way of conversation is too friendly . they made sure they took pictures of everything we wanted them too. I would highly recommend them!!...See More
Dr Bhushan Kumar Singh26 days ago★ 5.0
Ravikant is very professional, honest and labourers for photographer he shooted my preweding photographs which was very beautiful and liked by everyone i recommended many my dears and nears to contact RK studio....See More
Latest Wedding Videography Ideas
Due to Covid-19 This Bride Moved Her Wedding From Thailand To Delhi & It Was Perfectly Dreamy!by Shivani Singh
Due To Coronavirus #TheRCBGirl Ditched Her Thailand Wedding & Married At Her Nani's House!by Rashmi Jayara
Hiring Guide for Wedding Videography in Supaul
Services offered in Wedding Videography
- Cinematic Videography - The idea is similar to candid photography. A good videography captures the wedding, it's star cast (you and important people around you) and surrounding emotions in 20-40 minute video. Some of the work looks better than Bollywood movies with great cinematography, setup, editing, music, story (not sure about that in Bollywood :-P). They require specific equipments (cameras & drones) and technical knowhow which makes it costlier.
- Traditional Videography - This is one of the oldest styles that we would have seen in our parent's wedding videos too. The entire wedding function is filmed for at least 2-3 hours. This is documenting a large part of wedding in a video form.
- Pre-wedding photoshoot & video shoot - Pre-wedding shoot which was rather a western concept earlier has now become tremendously popular in India. It is a shoot that usually takes place 6 - 8 months before wedding and includes shots of couple that exudes love and romance. Check out the best pre-wedding photographers in Supaul
Payment for wedding videography services
It totally depends on the policy of wedding videographers. Every videographer have their preferred mode of payment - cash, cheque or online. But nowadays every photographer or videographer would be okay with any payment mode. Generally, wedding videographers charge around 30-50% of payment in advance and the rest when your wedding video/film is delivered to you. Since the policy or payment, cancellation and refund vary from photographer to videographer, we advise our readers and brides to clearly discuss this before booking.
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Videographers in Supaul
Q - Are there any offers on wedding videography packages in Supaul that I can get through ShaadiSaga?
Yes, definitely. Various wedding videographers & photographers on ShaadiSaga offer huge discounts & packages. Several wedding videographers in Supaul are also offering free pre-wedding video shoots. Ask your ShaadiSaga wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget wedding videography & photography packages in Supaul.
Q - How does ShaadiSaga help me book the perfect wedding videographer in Supaul?
- Verified Videographers only - All the wedding videographers on ShaadiSaga have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction.
- 100s of Videographers in Supaul who provide a wide variety of services - from new-age cinematic videography with drones, photo booths, wedding film, etc. We have wedding videographers in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment.
- When you request for quotation from a videographer or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated ShaadiSaga wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best videographer based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for wedding videographers in Supaul?
There is nothing like an average price for wedding videography. It totally depends on your budget and your requirements. ShaadiSaga has options of all affordability range, including budget wedding videographers in Supaul. Just put in a query & be assured that your ShaadiSaga wedding manager will get you the best deal in your budget.
Q - What all wedding services in Supaul can I book through ShaadiSaga?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Supaul & almost all Indian cities through ShaadiSaga - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Explore the list of most trusted wedding vendors in your city.
Q - Please suggest locations for pre-wedding photoshoot in Supaul.
They are ample of wonderful pre-wedding shoot locations in Supaul which will assure an amazing backdrop. However, selecting the right location out of many options depends on numerous factors such as theme of your wedding, budget, etc. Suggest you to read ShaadiSaga blog which will help you in finalising a great pre-wedding shoot location in and around Supaul.
Q - What should I discuss with the videographer before booking?
- Beginning from the type of videography to your expectation from the video deliverables, every single detail should be properly discussed before booking your videographer to be able to get the maximum benefit. Here are some important questions you should ask:
- The videographer and their team should be aware of all your wedding functions that need to be filmed - even the tiny ones at home like chooda, haldi and others. Remember, you can surprise your friends & family with special performance or something, but don’t surprise your videographer or photographer. Ensure that they know about all activities.
- Budget, obviously
- Your deliverables - length of your wedding film and the type of your wedding film - cinematic video or a traditional one.
- Flexibility with timing
- Policy of payment - taxes, cancellation, refund, everything
- If there’s any travel involved for the videographer’s team, discuss who’s going to bear what charges
- If any other services are being used - drones, LED screens, etc. - discuss their cost and logistics.
- Foremost - time of delivery and what happens in case the deliverables are delayed.
Q - What are the latest trends in wedding videography?
Oh there’s so much new stuff coming up with every wedding. So many wedding photographers and wedding videographers have refashioned the way we look at wedding photography and videography. To name a few trends - Drone shots, slow-mo shots, confetti pops, wedding music videos on popular songs. Wedding films these days are no less than a cinematic wedding trailer or a cinematic wedding movie! Don’t miss the latest trends in wedding photography and videography that our wedding experts regularly dig out - here.