#SSShopingGuide: Where To Buy The Best Bridal Lehengas In Mumbai (With Prices)by Shivani Singh
⬇︎ ShaadiSaga's COVID Safety Measures ⬇︎
Vendors who follow best safety guidelines - masks, gloves, PPE, Aarogya Setu App, temperature checks, sanitization, etc.
Vendors who provide flexible options for guest count, dates & payment options - so that you don’t lose any money
Available for Video Meetings
Vendors you can have a video call with - so that you can start discussing with them even without meeting them
Available for Video Meetings
You can have video calls with vendors having this badge - so that you can start discussing with them even without meeting them
Through these apps you can have a video meeting
For concerns related to COVID safety or flexible contract, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Vendors with this badge are verified & follow best safety guidelines - masks, gloves, PPE, Aarogya Setu App, temperature checks, sanitization, etc.
How these vendors are ensuring your and their team’s safety
These vendors regularly records and maintain temperature readings of their team members. They will send temperature readings of all their team members to you, one day before the event.
All team members of these vendors use masks, gloves, sanitizers & PPE, as and when required while working and interacting with clients & other collaborators.
These vendors sanitize their working equipment and wedding items regularly, and also before use for every event.
AAROGYA SETU APP
The Aarogya Setu App has been setup on phones of every team member of these vendors.
You will also SEE PHOTOS of these vendors practising safety precautions, on their profile.
ShaadiSaga is taking all reasonable efforts to comply with safety and health standards/guidelines issued by the Government of India (GOI) & WHO amid COVID-19.
The safety standards prescribed by ShaadiSaga on the platform does not replace of override the safety standards prescribed by the GOI & WHO, and the users are strongly advised to follow the safety guidelines laid out by the GOI, at their end.
For concerns related to COVID safety, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Vendors with this badge provide flexible options for guest count, dates & payment options - so that you don’t have to worry about losing any money
How these vendors give you a sure & flexible policy
Flexible pricing for change in guest count
These vendors will discuss with you and provide flexible pricing for variable guest count. If your guest count increases or decreases due to change in govt. restrictions/relaxations, these vendors will charge accordingly - you will not lose any extra money.
ON Cancellation - more than 15 days before event date
If you cancel booking (due to COVID), more than 15 days before event date:
(1) You will get a credit note of 100% of your advance amount, which you can use with these vendors in next 8 months
(2) If you don’t want to get credit note, 80% advance will be refunded back to you.
ON Cancellation - less than 15 days before event date
If you cancel bookin (due to COVID), less than 15 days before event date:
(1) You will get a credit note of 80% of your advance amount, which you can use with these vendors in next 6 months
(2) If you don’t want to get credit note, 40% advance will be refunded back to you.
These vendors will prepare a mutually agreed flexible contract for you.
For concerns related to COVID safety or flexible contract, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Wedding Planners in North East Delhi(6):
The right wedding planner can give your perfect fairy tale wedding while the wrong one will completely spoil your wedding. North East Delhi, being grand that it is, will bombard you with wedding planners if you go out looking for one. This variety...Read more
Latest Reviews of Planners on ShaadiSaga
Deepak guptaabout 22 hours ago★ 5.0
Great wedding planning by ovations, true discipline and creativity. It was wonderful to work with them and they were highly responsive and beautifully decorated the whole palace. It was done in Jaipur....See More
Parul bansal3 days ago★ 5.0
I got my wedding functions planned by ovations event, i have to say their work is amazing ,they made my day so special everything was just perfect!! Frol mehendi to sangeet to wedding they took care of every small detail and made it very easy for us.. Great work by ovation event and nishant !!...See More
anupriya3 days ago★ 5.0
I love there work good ppl staff is also very nice And helpful team page3 make my wedding awesome photographer is best I ever met and makeup also.. Last but not least food was amazing... I highly recommend page3 for your wedding...See More
Nishi 4 days ago★ 5.0
They are very responsive and sincere with their work. All the arrangements were too satisfying and timely done. We recommend them for future as well. The commitment they made us about the wedding decoration and look was similar and admirable. We are totally impressed by their work. Thank you team....See More
Latest Wedding Planning Ideas
Hire Top Wedding Planners in North East Delhi @ShaadiSaga
Planning is the key to a happy, chaos-free wedding ceremony. It begins as soon as you decide you get married. Being the most special day of your life, you simply can’t afford for things to go wrong, hence, hiring the right one becomes extremely important.
With our lives becoming even more hectic as time is passing by, investing time in wedding planning becomes a bit difficult. Therefore, most people these days opt for seeking professional help from wedding planners.
Depending on the type of wedding you wish for and your budget, these wedding planners create the best wedding for you. You can choose to opt for full wedding planning, partial wedding or consultants, depending on your needs.
Types of Wedding Planning
Different needs of people for their wedding preparations have given rise to different types of wedding planning. The types have been listed below, choose the one for you.
- Full Wedding Planning: When you book a wedding planner for a full wedding plan, they start working on the wedding from scratch and work their way up to the end of it. They help you decide the budget, select venue and vendors in the initial stage of planning and they go on executing all those plans themselves. You need not worry about anything.
- Partial Wedding Planning: When people do not need assistance for the entire wedding but some parts of it, they opt for partial wedding planning. In this type of wedding planning, the planner is asked for a certain type of help like food arrangements or decorations, he/she will arrange the service they have been asked for and charge for it. He/she wouldn’t interfere with any other arrangements for the wedding.
- Consultants: Individuals might seek professional help when planning a wedding, this professional help comes from wedding consultants. The services of these wedding consultants include budgeting, preferences and requirement discussions to meet expectations of the individuals.
How to Hire Best Wedding Planners in North East Delhi?
Things to keep in mind before hiring a Wedding Planner in North East Delhi
Some points are always to be kept in mind while hiring a wedding planner. Remember them, always.
- Know your needs right. Decide what your wedding should look like well in advance & do your research accordingly.
- Learn the different types of wedding planning available in India and opt for the best one according to your needs.
- A wide range of pricing is available when it comes to wedding planning, decide on a budget beforehand & look for the best wedding planner in North East Delhi according to the budget.
- Avoid delaying things. Book the services at least 3-4 months before your wedding date
- You can consult a wedding consultant to get a clear picture of the budget & other pre-wedding preparations.
- Check the background and experience of the planner before hiring them.
- Try going for the ones who have an experience of organizing a wedding in the same or nearby location as yours.
- Feel free to reach us in case of any confusion or queries.
What to discuss with your Wedding Planner in North East Delhi?
Once you have decided which wedding planner are you going to hire, the next step is to talk about everything in and out with the planner.
To ensure that there is no confusion in the creation of your dream wedding, you must discuss the following with your planner.
- Let them know all your preferences and requirements and describe the exact wedding that you want
- Give them an insight into the functions/events that you are planning to have in your wedding
- Tell them your exact budget so that it's easy for them to arrange everything for you as you desire.
- Inform them about the number of guests that will attend the wedding
- Tell them your wedding and other function dates
- They should know the traditions that you follow to make the wedding apt for you
- Always ask for references to be sure what their work will look like
- Ask them the services that they are going to provide as a part of the package
- In case of any confusion, communicate with them
Why Book the Top wedding Planners in North East Delhi via ShaadiSaga?
ShaadiSaga has been in the wedding domain for years now and has assisted to plan a huge number of successful weddings. With years of experience and a dedicated research team, we make sure to prepare a list of wedding planners in North East Delhi on our page to meet our client’s expectations.
We let you know of the wedding planner’s services, past work experience & event pictures in detail. Our experts use the best wedding ideas to make your wedding memorable.
We offer you to choose your preferred wedding planning service from among full wedding planning, partial wedding planning, coordination, and consultation.
At ShaadiSaga, we assign a special wedding manager to help you find the perfect wedding planner and ensure that your wedding is the best time of your life. ShaadiSaga, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, offers the best prices of these wedding planners.
How ShaadiSaga helps in hiring?
A team at ShaadiSaga is on a constant hunt to find the most amazing wedding planners in North East Delhi. After carefully learning the services that the wedding planners have to provide and checking out the reviews by real people, we list the best ones on our website.
ShaadiSaga takes interest and invests time in your wedding by assigning a wedding manager to choose the best wedding planner among the top wedding planners in North East Delhi. You can depend on ShaadiSaga's full wedding service, partial wedding service, coordination, and consultations.
Mistakes to avoid while hiring Wedding Planners in North East Delhi
Hiring a wrong wedding planner results in spoiling the biggest event of your life. More often than not people end making these mistakes while hiring a wedding planner.
Go through them and make sure you don’t commit one.
- Avoid asking family members and friends to plan your wedding, they not only lack professional knowledge but might also miss the fun they must be having on your wedding
- Avoid hiring a planner without a careful look at their experience.
- Don’t hire a wedding planner who hasn’t worked in or doesn’t know enough about the location of your wedding.
- Do not avoid personal meetings. When you meet the planner personally, you can explain what exactly are you looking for which you might not be able to do on phone calls and texts.
- Book the wedding planner in advance. Wedding planners are busy throughout the year, delay in hiring a wedding planner lessens the number of options that you have
- Do not be casual about signing the contract. At times people do not read the contract carefully before signing and end up not getting all that they wanted and even paid for
How does this work?
ShaadiSaga acts as a catalyst between North East Delhi best wedding planners and their prospective customers. Wedding planners in North East Delhiregister themselves on ShaadiSaga.
After careful consideration, we approve the best ones for you and list them down on our website with all the details including their past work, event photos, food, entertainment quotient, etc.
Customers are welcome to go through the list and ask for their quotations and hire the wedding planner through us to make the most happening event of their lives even more happening.
Wedding Planner in North East Delhi Prices
Wedding planning is a wide industry and there isn’t any fixed price for a service. A pioneer in the industry might cost you a lot, a budding wedding planner will provide the same service for less money. Hiring a budding wedding planner, however, has its set on cons like less experience.
ShaadiSaga provides you with a list of wedding planners in North East Delhi for a budget as well as lavish weddings and also helps to negotiate the prices. The cost that you need to pay for also depends on your requirements.
Full wedding planners charge you more than partial wedding planners who charge you only for the service that they provide you with.
While you need to pay fees to consultants for their assistance like budgeting & more. Hire wedding planners through us to get special discounts on their services.
What other wedding services offered By ShaadiSaga in North East Delhi?
- Wedding Venues in Delhi: The metropolitan capital of the country is packed with wedding venues but choosing the right one remains a task. ShaadiSaga experts help to find the best ones in your budget
- Wedding Decorators in Delhi: While some couples choose to adopt the latest wedding decoration trends others wish to stick to the traditional ones. We assist you to choose what you desire. ShaadiSaga doesn’t compromise on quality
- Wedding Invitation in Delhi: Make your guests exclaim ‘WOW!’ as they receive your wedding invitation. Get supreme quality wedding invitations in Delhi
- Wedding Videography in Delhi: Make a movie out of your wedding ceremony and preserve it forever. Hire the big names in the Videography industry through us.
- Photographers in Delhi: Memories are best preserved as pictures. A pictorial of the most special day of your life is on the wishlist of most people. Hire the best photographers in the city through ShaadiSaga at the best prices.
- Choreographers in Delhi: Which North East Delhi wedding is complete without some amazing dance performances? Hire the Best Choreographer in North East Delhi through ShaadiSaga & get ready to groove on your wedding.
- Mehndi Artists in Delhi: Was there any bride ever who didn’t want to don a beautiful Mehendi. Hire the most wanted Mehendi artists in North East Delhi and look your best on your wedding day!
Frequently Asked Questions About Wedding Planners in North East Delhi
Q - Are the wedding planners mentioned on the list of Wedding Planners in North East Delhi on ShaadiSaga professionals?
Absolutely! All the wedding planners listed on ShaadiSaga are not only professionals but are very carefully selected by our experts. They are the best ones in the industry.
Q - What is the cost of hiring a Wedding Planner in North East Delhi?
There’s no fixed price. The pioneers charge you more than the new ones. The cost also depends on your requirement. Wedding planners will charge you more for full wedding planning while in case of partial one, they will charge you only for the service you are hiring them for. Partial wedding planners do not interfere in any arrangement other than the one they are getting paid for.
Q - Other wedding services in North East Delhi can I book through ShaadiSaga?
ShaadiSaga assists you in wedding planning from scratch to the very end of it. A wide range of services providers like Photographers, Videographers, Decorators, Wedding venues providers, Invitation card designers, Choreographers and Mehendi Artists are available for hiring on our website. You can rely on ShaadiSaga with a second thought when it comes to wedding planning.
Q - What things do I need to discuss with my wedding planner before hiring them?
There are several things that you must discuss with your wedding planner before you hire them. Be very clear about your preference and expectations and state your budget firmly. You must always look at their past work experience to be sure of their work. You must also state the date of your wedding and functions to them so that they can make themselves completely available for you on those dates. There are a few other things that you need to communicate about with your wedding planner that has been listed above.
Q - Can I get any discounts or offers if I book my Wedding planner through ShaadiSaga?
ShaadiSaga believes in complete customer satisfaction. Not only does it bring the best of the services to you, it also makes sure that they are available at the best possible price. Further, we also help you negotiate with the wedding planners. We have packages for every budget on our website.
Q - What types of services are included in wedding planning packages in North East Delhi?
Different types of wedding planning services are available for you on ShaadiSaga namely- Full wedding planning, partial wedding planning and consultants. Full wedding planners take care of all your wedding needs from the planning stage to the execution. Partial wedding planners provide you with the service you hired them for without interfering in other arrangements. Consultants assist you to plan your budget, venue etc.
Q - Which is the Best Wedding Planner in North East Delhi?
ShaadiSaga almost did this for you. We have listed the best wedding planners in North East Delhi on our website chosen after a careful study by our experts. Services offered by each of these wedding planners have also been listed. What is left for you to do is to choose the one according to your need? Do not forget to check the reviews available on our website before selecting one.
Q - What is the correct time to hire a Wedding Planner?
Weddings happening throughout the year in India keep wedding planners busy. It is advisable to hire a wedding planner at least 4-5 months of your wedding day so that you run out of option while hiring wedding planners.
Q - How much experience does your Wedding Planner must-have?
Practice is the key to perfection. The more experienced your wedding planner will be the more hassle-free wedding you are most likely to have. New wedding planners, however, are easier on your pocket and might be brimming with new and creative ideas.