Wedding photography is not just click and show. It is much more than that. It captures the biggest event of your life and preserves wonderful memories of the moments you would always want to go back to and cherish. At ShaadiSaga, we have a list of proficient wedding photographers and videographers who know exactly how to capture each moment of your wedding day that will make you fall in love all over again.
Various Wedding Photography Services
- Candid Photography - Candid photographers are artistic and aim at capturing wedding moments “as they happen” without asking anyone to pose. Candid photographers capture moments of laughter, giggles, chit-chats, emotions, excitement, anxiety and everything else as they happen. Such photography is more skillful and requires more proficiency, expertise and creative candid photography ideas. This is why they come with a high price tag.
- Traditional Photography - Traditional photographers usually aim for posed portraits with usual poses. This is the age-old “Look Here, Smile Please” photography where the photographer will ask guests and family members to pose for a picture. Since such photographs don’t need creative skills, it comes for a lesser price.
- Cinematic Videography - The difference between a wedding videography and wedding cinematography is the same as the one between a home video and movie. In wedding videography, storytelling technique and creativity is used to capture the event and the basic concept is same as candid photography. Everything is covered in a 20-40 minute video. This service is expensive as it requires hi-tech cameras, drones and other such equipment along with specialized technical know-how.
- Traditional Videography - This old style videography records the entire wedding event in a 2-3 hours video. It is like a video documentary of the wedding. It is cheap with no creativity involved, as such.
- Pre-wedding photoshoot & video shoot - Pre-wedding shoots have become a rage now and every couple who is getting married these days is going for it. The video is all about the beautiful emotion of love where the couple is shot romancing each other in a gorgeous outdoor location. Take a look at the best pre-wedding photographers in your city.