As the sister or BFF of your bride-to-be friend, you don’t just have to manage all the arrangements/bookings or sneakily hide the groom’s shoes, but also look like a ‘Proper Patola’ that you are, while performing all the duties. Which is why we at ShaadiSaga leave no stone unturned to bombard you with the much-needed dose of inspiration you need to be the perfect bridesmaids ever.
From stylish hairstyles to glam outfits, we’ve always spoilt you for choices. And guess what? We’re back again with some Shaadi outfit inspiration, but this time straight out of our Bollywood diva, Kiara Advani’s closet. The glam lady has time and again stunned us with her drool-worthy outfit choices and rightly showed us how a new-age bridesmaid should dress up like. Be it sarees, Anarkalis or her fav, crop tops with lehenga skirts, the actress has donned it all and that too the best versions of it (with utmost perfection). Now, it’s time for you to raid her wardrobe and pick what suits you the best.
So without further ado, let’s show you all the times Kiara Advani gave us some major millennial bridesmaids outfit options!
Bridesmaids Outfit Inspiration from Kiara Advani
1. Two-tone floral sequins embellished tulle saree with a sequins sheeted bustier blouse by designer Shehlaa Khan.
Know More:- Top Candid Photographers in Mumbai
2. An all ivory chikankari lehenga set by label House of Chikankari.
3. Statement red flamingos lehenga by Ridhima Mehra paired with fancy bangles and earrings.
Know More About:- Best Wedding Photographers in Kolkata
4. This vibrant aqua blue Anarkali with feather detailing by Ridhima Mehra
5. Beautifully hand-embroidered mint green lehenga teamed with a puff-sleeved blouse by Shyamal & Bhumika.
6. Dual tone golden and silver lehenga with a sultry cut-out blouse by designer Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
Know More:- Best Wedding Photographers in Indore
7. Electric blue jumpsuit embellished with laser cut acrylics and sequin work by Papa Don't Preach.
8. A blingy red lehenga by Anushka Khanna with elaborate sequins detailing.
Also See:- Top Wedding Photographers in Lucknow
9. An ivory riveted floral lehenga with 3D metal sequins & bangle embroidery teamed with a matching strapless blouse and a tulle dupatta by Papa Don't Preach.
10. Elegant organza ruffled top and handwoven silver lehenga skirt by JADE.
11. A mesmerizing coral brocade lehenga with an off-shoulder blouse by Manish Malhotra.
Know More:- Best Candid Photographers in Pune
12. Ivory Garara set delicately rendered in handcrafted zardozi, resham and gotta-patti embroidery by Rimple & Harpreet.
13. Metallic red thigh-high slit, strapless gown paired with poker straight hair.
Also See:- Best Candid Photographers in Jaipur
14. An oh-so-gorgeous plunging neckline gown with shimmery details by Manish Malhotra.
15. A classic front-slit Kurta paired with basic churidar pants by Anita Dongre.
See Also:- Top Wedding Photographers in Chandigarh
Can't stop drooling? Tag all your girlies and help them pick their favs too!