Do you remember the childhood days when we used to watch family movies like Hum Aapke Hai Kaun and instantly dreamt of the power pack performance of your own family at your wedding? Well, you are not alone.
Every family is unique and fun in its own way. And the only crossover that matters is your family and your wedding. You cannot imagine an Indian Wedding without lots of dancing. So don’t even think of having a sangeet ceremony without THE MAIN family performance!
So to ease up your life, we have curated our favourite picks of HIT SONGS for family dance. So gear up yourself for the power pack performance and start practising. The clock is ticking guys…
21 Bollywood Songs For The Family Dance Performance
1. To make sure that each and every family member is dancing
2. Make your wedding hit with this top chart song
3. For all the 90s kid, here is your song
4. Brb, trying to copy the hook step of Maahi Ve
5. Sangeet party without this song? A big NO!
6. Make your daadi dance for you
7. All the cousins in the house hit it with this song
8. Enter the venue with your dancing baaraat
9. And for the ladkiwales, welcome your guests with Salman Khan energy
10. Add the Punjabi touch with balle balle
11. Groove with your brothers and sisters with this party song
12. Remember sauda khara khara from your childhood? Dance to this latest version
13. Do the garba in Bollywood style
14. Well, you can't skip this song if you are a SRK-Kajol fan
15. Talking about wedding songs and not including this? Impossible
16. This song will never go out of style (and our playlist of course)
17. Your wedding calls for a celebratory song, like this one!
18. Ask your mom and dad to join you on this sweet number
19. Can't stop dancing because we are a punjabi family!
20. Making its way directly to our wedding playlist
21. Because the party is never-ending
We have finalised the song for our family performance. Did you? Tell us your favourite song from the list