Brides opting for new-age chooda designs in offbeat hues like fuschia, peach & white is no longer an alien concept. The voguish trend has been around for quite some time and a lot of brides seem to have approved of it with their peculiar choices. However, just when we thought there wasn't anything more to it, we bumped into these beautiful brides who completely ditched the age-old accessory and opted for stylish chunky bangles.
Wearing bangles & kada sets over the quintessential choodas is a trend that's currently taking over the bridal fashion scenes and how beautifully! While some brides are simply adorning their mehndi laden hands with vibrant glass bangles & a hint of bling, others are going all OTT and picking elaborate temple kadas to pair with their wedding outfits. So if you're yet to get all done & dusted with your jewellery shopping & are all tempted to try out this trend, we've got some inspiration for you.
Down here we unleash how some of our favorite brides ditched the choodas and perked up their hands with a glimmering set of bangles. Scroll through and make the most of it!
1. This bride beautifully adorned her hands with a bunch of red bangles and studded kadas to amp up her wedding day look.
2. Silk thread bangles accompanied with elaborate temple kadas featuring guttapusalu details look so graceful when merged together.
3. Color-coordinating with her outfit, this bride wore a stack of red bangles along with studded kadas and left us all mesmerized!
4. This bride decked up her dark red mehndi laden hands with a set of turquoise bangles and some fancy kadas with hangings.
5. Take cues from this bride who perfectly matched the color of her bangles with embroidery on her lehenga and got us swooning!
6. What better way to perk up your boring set of bangles than with a few golden glimmering kadas set with tiny stones!
7. If you're looking for a more glamorous and edgy alternative to that regular bridal chooda, here's the one you'll instantly fall for!
8. This bride clad her hands with a pair of silk thread kadas, stone studded kadas and patterned bangles to make a stylish statement on her special day.
9. Who says you can't go OTT with your jewellery when wearing a heavily embellished bridal outfit? This bride just proved otherwise!
10. How gorgeous does this bunch of green and gold bangles look on this bride's minimal mehndi laden hands!
11. We're impressed how this bride teamed her beauteous floral lehenga with a set of multi-hued chunky bangles.
12. If you don't want to play with a lot of colors, go the gold way with your bangles. It really works.
13. Aren't those metallic and crystal-studded bangles matching so well with the bride's outfit?
14. Talk about going OTT, and this one had to be in our list! This bride literally took her jewellery game to a whole new level with those differently patterned studded kadas.
15. What's not to love about this bride's wedding bangles? From gold, grey to hints of red & indigo, it has got all the raging colors!
16. One look at this bride's hands and you'll already wish to have all those noteworthy temple kadas and emerald green bangles.
17. Playing her color-contrast game strong this bride fashioned her rani pink lehenga with intricately embellished kadas in green.
18. Elaborate hand painted kadas, delicate stone studded bangles, flat red chudis and jhumki adorned kadas altogether added a wow appeal to this bride's wedding day look.
19. Our real bride Ishita Soni too steered clear of a bridal chooda and opted to dress up her hands with chunky kadas and bangles.
20. This bride teamed her olive green lehenga with an alluring set of stone-studded 3D bangles and huge lakh kadas.
21. Bangles in different shades of green paired with a pop of striking gold kadas enhanced with 3D motifs.
22. Don't you simply adore this mesmerizing assemblage of gold and maroon bangles with dazzling diamond-studded kadas in the centre?
23. Want to go minimal with your bridal bangles? Take some inspiration from this lovely bride who picked basic glass bangles in green and paired them with a handful of temple kadas.
24. One can never go wrong with a bunch of red & gold bangles and this bride just showed us that!
25. Those floral motif kadas, white bangles and fancy gold chudis are going so well with our real bride Prapti's ivory lehenga.
26. We're majorly crushing over this bride's phenomenal temple kadas mixed and matched with dainty stone embellished bangles.
27. This bride donned white and pink studded silk kadas along with sparkling gold bangles and we're all hearts!
28. Never knew a bunch of emerald green bangles with polki kadas could look so good when teamed with a periwinkle blue lehenga.
29. Leaving aside delicate bangles, this bride bedecked her hands with remarkable polki and kundan kadas set in different patterns.
30. Who wouldn't like to style this ravishing pair of red & gold kadas with glass & stone-studded bangles on her wedding?