‘'Anything for comfort', well, this is the mantra most modern brides are swearing by this year! Giving heavily embellished lehengas a break, a lot of brides have set some serious wedding trends and stunned in rather lightweight ensembles on their wedding. The fact that they provide oodles of comfort and bring around an elegant persona in itself is so satisfying.
But before you think that lightweight lehengas for the wedding are not a suitable option, because hello, I’m the BRIDE! you gotta check out these real brides who not only looked all comfy on their big day but also managed to spell cast with their bridal charisma in the most light outfits.
Hence, ‘less is more’ is the Wedding Trend of the Year!
1. The bride who redefined bridal look in this pristine white Sabyasachi lehenga
Read:- Who is the Best Wedding Photographers in Chennai
2. A charming bride in an aqua blue anarkali for the Anand Karaj
3. This South Indian bride in a simplistic saree, minimal jewellery, and her natural beauty = WOW
4. A monotoned midnight blue lehenga on the bride *Golden highlights and bold lips did the trick*
Also Read: Bridal Makeup Artist With Price
5. This bride too jazzed in a blue lehenga but infused a pop of color with red dupatta
6. Yet another Sabyasachi bride who donned minimal look to perfection!
Bride in gold and ivory Sabyasachi lehenga
7. This bride played smart and picked a visually heavy but lightweight vibrant lehenga for her big day!
8. Acing the traditional red bridal look but with a rather light lehenga
Sabyasachi bride posing with sister and her puppy
9. This bride clad herself in a beige lehenga with no embroidery at all, and our minds are blown! *Silhouettes talk*
Also Read: The Modern Bride's Guide To Ace A Minimal Bridal Look
10. Benarasi lehengas are a great choice when you want to keep it all glitzy yet light in weight
11. Makeup maestro Aakriti Kochar too was all comfy in an ice blue belted lehenga on her wedding.
12. Minimal threadwork and embroidery for that subtle bling.
13. She went easy on the fabrics and embroideries. Love the color block though!
Color blocking in bridal lehenga
14. Mansha absolutely stunned in a lightly embellished seafoam green and gold Sabyasachi lehenga.
Also Read: Real Brides in different Hues of Green for their Bridal Lehenga look so impressive!
Minimal or Extravagant? What would your wedding look be like?