2018 is proving to be a year of bold experiments in the bridal fashion scene. From picking unique hues of lehengas to trying out new double dupatta colour combinations, brides are experimenting with their bridal look more than ever before. So, while we were digging the Internet to keep an eye on latest bridal fashion trends, we spotted that Green Lehengas are having quite a major moment among brides. Right from the pastel hues of greens to the darker ones, 2018 brides have mercilessly ditched traditional reds and walked the aisle in gracious greens. Going by the fact that green also makes for a great colour choice for winter weddings, here is your mandatory dose of inspiration from none other than the real brides, who dared to go offbeat and stunned in gorgeous greens on their wedding day.
1. This Sabyasachi bride who looked breathtakingly gorgeous in a green lehenga teamed with red bandhani dupatta.
2. This sea green lehenga with intricate golden work and a peplum style blouse looks so classy.
Book best Makeup Artists in Delhi Here
3. The South-Indian style parrot green with magenta pink highlights and dupatta.
4. So damn gorgeous sage green lehenga with intricately detailed work and a cape style blouse! *We're drooling*
Also See:- Top 85+ Awesome Looking Bridal Hairstyles
5. This bubbly bride picked an easy breezy mint green lehenga for her day wedding
Also Read: Brides are Sunshine-ing in Yellow Lehengas & it's a refreshing sight!
6. Olive green lehenga with golden and silver thread work paired with light pink dupatta
Read More:- Best Wedding Anniversary Wishes
7. A mint green lehenga with shimmer details!
Read:- Top 2000+ Bridal Makeup Artists in Delhi
8. She made an offbeat choice and looked elegant in this emerald green lehenga from Sabyasachi
9. Emerald green lehenga with golden work and a blush pink dupatta for a touch of glam!
10. We absolutely love how this bride infused a pop of colour with a bright red dupatta
Also Read: Brides in Lavender Lehengas are raising the experimental meter in Indian Weddings
11. This bride just took minimal bridal look to next level! *Oh-so-subtle yet very pretty light-weight bridal lehenga*
Also See- Top 100+ Blouse Design For Every Occasions
12. Yet another beauty who dazzled in bottle green lehenga on her D-day
14. This bride paired her bottle green lehenga with a unique double dupatta color combination and we heart it!
Know More About:- Best Bridal Makeup
15. Bottle green lehenga teamed up with golden lehenga and dupatta
Also Read: Inspo Alert! 13 Real Brides who looked Proper Patolas in Golden Lehengas
What do you think about going green on your wedding day? Comment below!