Can we ever stop taking inspiration from Bollywood actresses? Duh, No! Right from the era of Madhubala to 90s favourite Madhuri Dixit, our wardrobe is kind of inspired from the B-town actresses. And with the changing generation, our favourite ladies are changing too. Now, the millennial actresses are swooning us with their contemporary choices of outfits.
One of the ladies is Sara Ali Khan. We still can’t get over her yellow sharara, from the film Kedarnath. Right from her debut, she surely proves to be a trendsetter. She has always kept her family values in her mind, and her style is as royal as her family.
For all the brides-to-be (and bridesmaids), we have curated a list of the best of Sara Ali Khan’s looks. So whether you like traditional lehengas or modish gowns, this millennial star is our favourite. Gear up and be ready to steal the looks from Sara Ali Khan
Beautiful Outfit Inspiration From Sara Ali Khan
1. Keeping it light and breezy with neon green sharara set (don't miss the bangles)
2. Don't know what to wear with your yellow outfit? Sara got you covered with these beautiful emerald green jhumkis
3. If you always wanted to wear something colourful, this suit with multi-coloured embellishments is the one for you
4. Calling out all the 'modern' girls, ditch the traditional saree and go for this contemporary one
5. When it comes to jewellery, millenial girls like to keep it minimal (just like Sara)
6. The perfect fusion of traditional and modern outfit by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
7. Her first ramp walk was just like her outfit, ON POINT!
8. Can't decide what do we love more, the embroidered blouse or her smile
9. Sara is looking HOT in this black Sabyasachi with her smokey eyes
10. She is giving the right inspo for your hairstyle. For more half ties hairstyle, click here
11. Last year, we spotted many real brides with contrasting dupatta. Steal this look from Sara Ali Khan
12. There is no such thing as too much mirror work. Sara slaying in Manish Malhotra
13. Go floral with this beautiful Sharara set (and braided hairstyle)
14. The golden lehenga set is the ideal choice for your groovy sangeet night
15. And for your cocktail night, here is the palazzo set with long cape
16. Embroidered white gharara for your nuptial ceremonies
17. Don't run out of options for your white wedding because we have something for you too
We are definitely stealing Sara Ali Khan's looks. What about you?