Be it the groom or the bride, each of them wants to look their best on their wedding. So here are some quick home remedies or nani ke nuskhe which shall help you get better hair, skin, nails et cetera before your D-day arrives. No matter which home remedy you follow, make sure you start doing it 6-weeks prior your wedding is due.
1. Remedies for skin
- We all are poor victims of tanning. But worry not! Our age old recipe can help us. Mix 1-2 spoons of Besan+ ½ tsp Haldi+ Milk. Apply this on your skin and wait until it gets dry. Once it dries up, scrub it off. This is an effective method to remove tanning, dust and dirt.
- Soak 4-5 Almonds in water overnight. In the morning, remove their skin and make a paste out of it. Add 1 tsp of Besan, 1 tsp milk and 4 drops of lemon juice. Mix well and massage it on your skin. Once you wash it, you’ll notice a neat skin complexion.
- Take a tomato and rub its pulp all over your face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Tomato has great bleaching tendency and will help improve the complexion of your skin.
2. Remedies for hair
- Many brides-to-be are tensed about their hair which are cut in those funky hairstyles and won’t grow into an appropriate length in 3-months time. No worries ladies! Take a potato, grate it and pour the juice out of it. Add egg yolk of 1 egg and honey to it. Mix well and apply this to your scalp. Leave for 30 mins and then wash it off with a mild shampoo. This is bound to increase your hair growth.
- Do you have that huge bottle of mayonnaise in your fridge? If consumed, it will only increase your fat so use it for your hair. Yes, mayonnaise is a great conditioner. Apply it on your wet hair for 30 mins and then wash it off to get smoother and shinier hair.
- To soften and to add substance to your hair, mix honey and olive oil. Apply this mixture for 30 mins and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
3. Remedies for hands and feet
- Take salt and lemon. Sprinkle salt onto half lemon and rub the lemon on your hands and feet. This will exfoliate your skin and will give blemish free look to it.
- Take chilled yogurt in a bowl. Add haldi to it and apply it before you take a bath. You can apply this mixture daily as it will remove tanning and result in smoother skin.
- Have those cracked heels which you hesitate to show?? We have a solution. Take 2 overripe bananas and blend them in a blender to form a thick creamy paste. Apply it on your feet for 15 mins. Wash it off see the result. This also smoothens your foot skin and can be used daily.
4. Remedies for dry/chapped lips
- Chapped lips can be effectively cured by applying mustard oil into your naval daily.
- Rub a slice of cucumber on your lips rather than using your tongue to lick it. Licking your lips can only increase your problem so avoid it!
- Apply honey or milk on your lips daily. This will make your lips softer and won’t make them dry.
So this was a miniature gyaan on how to deal with your skin issues well before time and that too with home remedies. And most crucial of all,drink as much water as you can. I know you have heard this a trillion times, but try doing it once, drink atleast 8-10 glass of water per day and observe the difference.