Swooning over bridal lehengas is undeniably our guilty pleasure but mind you guys, pristine white wedding gowns equally makes us go weak in our knees. Dressed in an ethereal white gown for the civil ceremony, every bride looks nothing less than a dreamy vision. And much like other bridal ensembles, the wedding gown designs are equally versatile. Despite most Christian wedding gowns being white in colour, there are so many designer variants to choose from. So taking a break from our usual obsession of lehengas, today we spoil you with some latest Christian wedding gowns. If you are a bride who is soon going to have a civil ceremony, all you need to do is to scroll through this blog and screenshot all the best wedding gown designs that woo you.
Presenting you a mesmerising galore of Christian Wedding Gowns in 3...2...1
Best Gowns for Christian Wedding
1. This strapless white off-shoulder gown worth crushing over a zillion times!
2. This bride looks nothing less than a beautiful dream clad in a heavy princessy gown.
3. Flowy fabric, delicate floral threadwork and an oh-so-pretty bride *We're swooning*
4. Priyanka Chopra's historic Ralph and Lauren gown with the longest veil ever!
5. Meghan Markle turned heads in a Givenchy gown with a cathedral-length veil.
6. Real bride Hanna in an exquistely gorgeous creation by Valentino.
7. A simplistic yet elegant sleeveless Christian wedding gown.
8. Influencer Diipa Khosla's larger than life white wedding gown was so damn lust-worthy!
9. A fish-cut voluminous white lacey gown with sheer sleeves and buttoned detailing at the back.
10. A deep-V neck body fitted gown paired with a chunky mathapatti.
11. A voguish and delicate straight-fit gown adorned with intricate white embroidery.
12. Actress Rochelle Rao got wed in this dreamy and bold wedding gown featuring lacy sleeves and a thigh-high slit.
13. An admirable belted wedding gown replete with lace applique work.
14. A pristine voluminous embroidered gown with a deep-V pungling neckline.
15. This Zuhair Murad creation featuring peplum details and heavenly lace applique work is GOALS!
16. How about a sparkling beige wedding gown?
17. A multi-tiered sleeveless Christian wedding gown with pearl embellishments.
18. A simplistuc satin ball gown with structured off-shoulder straps.
19. A backless blingy gown embellished with pearls and featuting a prominent train.
20. One of the most gorgeously embroidered white wedding dress with a halter neck style.
21. A surreal all-white wedding gown with mesmerising lace patch detailing.
22. A strapless sweetheart neck wedding down design with plain white net flares.
23. A princessy pristine wedding gown featuring intricate thread embroideries and a long veil.
24. A pleated and flowy catholic gown for wedding featuring an embellished bodice.
25. Sleek and Chic - Such are the aesthetics of this unique straight-fit wedding gown with feather accents.
26. A heavenly body-cinching wedding gown with an exceptionally gorgeous lacy train.
27. Featuring a corset bodice and sheer sleeves, this gown has us wowed!
28. A straight-fit surreal Christian wedding gown replete with extensive embroideries.
29. A cheerful bride twirling around in a splendid wedding gown cinched with a belt.
30. A quintessential yet so alluring off-shoulder wedding gown with a significant train.
31. This plain and stiff wedding gown with pleat accents is a timeless piece of creation.
32. How about donning a fish-cut wedding gown ending with stylish & flowy frills.
33. We're bowled over by this bride's graceful lace-detailed wedding gown.
34. A mermaid-style dtrappy wedding gown designs for sassy brides!
35. Wedding gowns with dramatic trains are not only meant for celeb brides!
36. We can't stop swooning over this scintilating wedding gown design with intricate floral embroideries.
37. A cheerful bride looking all radiant simplistic fall-shoulder gown.
38. A body-cinched gown featuring lace sleeves and an ogle-worthy veil.
Found the wedding gown of your dreams? Tell us in the comments section below.