Even though the bride will always be the cynosure of all eyes on her wedding day, it's her bridesmaids who are sure to turn some heads around. Which is why, as the dearest BFF/sister of the bride, you've gotta make sure that you dress up your stylish best & slay like the diva that you are.
And doing our ritual right, we're back here to give you your mandatory dose of inspiration, straight out of our Bollywood beauties' closets. While we had earlier taken you through Kiara Advani & Aditi Rao Hydari's wedding wardrobes, this time we're here to unveil the ideal wedding closet of our Sri Lankan beauty, Jacqueline Fernandez.
Jacky has never had a dull moment when it comes to dressing up. She always puts her best fashion foot forward and leaves us impressed with her sartorial outfit choices. Right from voluminous gowns, elegant lacey sarees to traditional lehengas, the unfathomable beauty has donned it all and that too with enough grace & poise.
So without further ado, dive into her wardrobe and steal what satiates your hearts!
Bridesmaids Outfit Inspiration from Jacqueline Fernandez
1. An Ivory lehenga embroidered in antique silver accents by Manish Malhotra paired with an elaborate Maang Tikka.
2. This ice blue strapless gown with a high low hem by Maison Yeya.
3. A contemporary belted saree with a lacey cape by Anamika Khanna.
4. Stunning printed Anamika Khanna lehenga with subtle embroidery.
5. A pale pink embroidered saree with a caplet blouse by Anamika Khanna.
6. Intricately embellished fuchsia pink Anita Dongre lehenga paired with a zero neck blouse.
7. An easy-breezy crop top & skirt set with a cape by Arpita Mehta.
8. A frozen blue star-embroidered saree with lacy paisley cutouts etched to the border by Arpita Mehta.
9. Beautiful mint green floral print lehenga paired with a strappy blouse & a cape style tasseled dupatta by Anushree Reddy.
10. Glimmering gold crop top, floral printed rose hued palazzos and cape by Arpita Mehta.
11. An exceptionally feminine blush pink gown detailed with floral appliques by Dar Sara.
12. Red lace embellished saree with a halter neck blouse by Faraz Manan.
13. Elegant off shoulder organza top and hand embroidered lehenga skirt by JADE.
14. An oh-so-gorgeous sheer saree handwoven with white thread work & pearls by Manish Malhotra.
15. This pink & gold banarasi saree with a contrasting royal blue blouse by Raw Mango.
16. A red embroidered floor-sweeping anarkali jacket with a beige lehenga skirt by Manish Malhotra.
17. This hot pink one shoulder gown by Monisha Jaising.
18. A basic ivory and gold lehenga by Pranaah.
19. A striking golden saree teamed with a sheer, high neck blouse by Tarun Tahiliani.
20. Multi-hued lehenga choli by Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla.
21. Ivory chikankari saree with a sheer mirror work blouse by Tarun Tahiliani.
Can't stop drooling? Tag all your girlies and help them pick their favs too!