2019 is coming to an end, and we are filled with joy to share with you looks of brides who stunned us with their gorgeous outfits. From opulent lehengas of Chandni Chowk to trendy lehengas by our top-notch designers, these outfits are a total inspiration for our to-be-brides. Be it the traditional red lehengas or the beautiful pastel lehengas, there is absolutely nothing that we have missed out on in our list! So, before we bid adieu to the year that was full of joyous weddings and pin-worthy outfits, let's take some fashion inspiration from our SS brides!
17+ Brides Who Wore Prettiest Wedding Outfits In 2019
1. This bride's blush pink lehenga by Tarun Tahiliani has our hearts!
2. A pink lehenga with a contrasting blue dupatta by Anita Dongre is all things beautiful!
3. Next up on the list is a lehenga by the most-loved Sabyasachi! And, no, it's not a red one!
4. A not-so-heavy red lehenga by Liz Paul for modish brides
5. In love with this creation by Anita Dongre! A stylish red lehenga with a contrasting blue blouse, makes us say, oh-so-fancy!
6. This one, designed by Shyamal & Bhumika is an absolute stunner
7. For the OTT brides, by our favourite, Manish Malhotra!!
8. A ravishing dil guldasta lehenga by Sabya!
9. Sabyasachi's dark red lehenga is for all the traditional brides
10. For ladies who love pastels, go for this one by Dolly J Studio!
11. A modern Sabyasachi lehenga for new-age brides
12. From the lanes of Chandni Chowk, this one is by the evergreen Asiana Couture
13. If you love blue, you will fall for this one by Kalki Fashion
14. How can we not love this fancy dil guldasta lehenga by Sabya?
15. A green lehenga by Anita Dongre is a sight for sore eyes!
16. Rimple & Harpreet Narula's ensemble is the most elegant and royal outfit we've spotted lately
17. A traditional Sabyasachi pastel pink lehenga for a poised look
18. For brides who love white, this floral lehenga by Chamee and Palak is a winner!
Which lehenga was the most appealing for you? Share with us in comments!