From color coordinating to color contrasting to matching prints and fabrics, this one wedding outfit trend is to completely obsess over (at least we do!). Couples diversely combining their outfits have been in vogue for quite a while now and we don’t see it plummeting down anytime soon.
It’s super adorable and cheerful and somehow, adds that extra personal touch to the entire wedding. If you wish to coordinate outfits with your partner, scroll down below for some ideas & inspiration from these real couples who enthralled us!
1. Powder Blue with Grey
2. Cherry red lehenga teamed with similar colour Nehru Jacket
3. Olive Green with Mud Brown
4. Similar colors worn differently but paired with white
5. Blush Pink & Powder Blue
6. Coordinating in Silver and Metallics
Read:-Top Pre Wedding Photography
7. Sage Green with Yellow
8. Violet with Lilac
9. Ivory & Blush Pink
10. Ivory & Peach with Ivory & Yellow
11. Beige with Dusty Pink
12. Classic Ivory & Gold
13. Carmine with printed white
14. Tangerine with Gold & Off-white
15. Metallic Grey & Yellow
16. Combine Prints
17. Pistachio Green with White
18. Teal Blue with Ivory
19. Light Pink with Turquoise
20. Prussian Blue & Gold
21. Sage Green with Lavender Grey (pairing up pastels can never go wrong!)
22. Gold & Marsala
23. White & Yellow
24. Blends of Blue with Rouge Pink
25. Blooming in green florals
26. Ruby Pink & Floral Beige
27. Amber Yellow with White
28. Lemon with Powder Blue
29. Turquoise with Light Turquoise
30. All Peach!
Which is your favorite combination?
We Spotted: Real Brides Colour-coordinating Outfits with their Brothers
Mehndi Outfits On Real Brides We Have Our Eyes & Hearts On!
29 Wedding Outfits for Men with Jaunty Floral prints are totally Flaunt-Worthy!