Right from fitness programs, pre-bridal parlor sessions to endless shopping sprees and jewellery-outfit matching sessions, brides leave no stone unturned to look their best on D-day. And unsurprisingly, their efforts pay off and they end up being the cynosures of wedding revelries. But wait, we understand that grooms too deserve to be the equal shareholders of those hearty gazes. After all, it is not just the bride who is getting married!
To ensure that grooms look dapper than ever, we’ve enlisted some timeless and classic neck jewellery designs! They make for the perfect accessories to accentuate the elegance of your traditional outfit, furthermore, adding a perfect pop of color and edginess.
Warning: Your feed is flooding with inspiration in 3..2..1
1. Duo-toned Pearls for a pristine look
2. Anand Ahuja upped his D-day look with pearl and ruby necklaces
3. Multiple strands of Zambian emeralds
Read:- Top 2000+ Wedding Photographers
4. Emeralds and pearls make a drool-worthy combo
5. This multi-stoned masterpiece with baby elephant detail is just GOALS!
6. A regal blend of emeralds, pearls with hand painted stones
7. Pearls with bejewelled clasps for a regal look
8. Trust the only emerald mala to bring life to your wedding outfit
9. A basic pearl string teamed up with gold and silver chain etched with a religious locket
10. A unique kundan necklace with the most stunning festoon!
11. Red rubies on light-hued outfits create the perfect contrast
12. Mini pearls beaded together with intricate golden details
13. Multi-layered string of different-sized pearls
Also Read:- Top Notch Bridal Makeup Artists
14. This emerald and kundan necklace screams nothing but elegance!
15. Clutter of tiny pearls beaded to perfection!
16. Don't underestimate the basics!
17. A satlada
18. A classy blend of emeralds and kundan
Which one is your tavorite?
Fancy & Dapper Accessories For Grooms & Groomsmen To Flaunt
5 Styling Tips For Men To Ace The Pre Wedding Shoot
How Your Groom Can Incorporate Jewellery To Match Your Bling Level!