Ahoy! all you cake lovers out there who're always everywhere only for the cake and have huge plans for their own wedding cakes already; well this blog is especially curated for you all.
Wedding cakes have come a long from being just another celebratory element to literally being the highlight of a wedding and believe us when we say that we've seen cakes that literally stole the whole goddamn show! Hand-painted in prints & metallics, highly embellished in real & edible stones, suspending through chains and even hanging upside down cakes for that matter, the new wedding cake trends are taking the shaadi celebrations to an all new level and has us stunned to the core!
With this blog, we bring you some incredibly huge and gorgeous-looking wedding cakes that we spotted at Indian weddings, and we’re sure they’re definitely going to have you inspired too!
So go ahead, have them designed or customized; have them your way but, *have them huge*!
Huge Wedding Cake Designs
1. This extravagant cake amidst the sparkler setting looks so magical
2. This gorgeous cake with intricate lacy details (look at those hanging crystals tho!)
3. Sonam & Anand's huge six-tier cake
4. A complete white floral cake done in metallics
5. A wide multi-tiered cake with blue and gold flowers. Just WOW!
6. This huge cake customized with couple's photographs all over
7. Wait. Is that a cake castle? Are we in a fairytale?
8. This unbelievable oh-so huge Eiffel Tower cake (gosh!)
9. A huge white highly detailed five-tier cake amidst the heavenly floral wreath and crystal setting (so dreamy!)
10. An all pearl-embellished cake
11. This half simple and half floral huge-as-ever cake!
12. An all-white 9-tired cake encircled with floral table scape. Love the aesthetics!
13. This huge white cake amped up with pretty floral adornments
14. Dainty edible bouquets placed on top of every tier has our heart <3
15. A bejewelled upside-down suspended cake with a huge white hydrangea wreath setting
16. Now that's one big suspended cake!
17. This six-tiered castle cakes looks so dreamy
18. A floral & metallic high-tiered cake
19. Loved the use of varied shapes
Craving already now, are we? Would you get yourself a huge cake on your wedding?