Having bid adieu to Karwa Chauth recently, our Instagram feeds are literally brimmed with photos of stunning divas who dolled up for this special festival of love. It is one festival where every married woman reminisces her D-day and gets dressed in a traditional outfit, jewellery and glam makeup. And just imagine, how fun it is to be ogling at these gorgeous divas, their stunning outfits and then getting to write about them. So yes, here we are, presenting you the pictures of some diva wives who totally aced the Karwa Chauth fashion game. While a lot of them wore the quintessential red, some slay-ed in the unconventional hues. Each outfit is worth eyeing at, I hope you enjoy scrolling through this blog as much as I enjoyed compiling it!
Your screen all set to bombard with a heavy dose of gorgeousness in 3...2...1
Best Fashion Looks From Karwa Chauth We Spotted This Year
1. Understated yet elegant Karwa Chauth look in a mustard lehenga
2. This designer bride left us agape with her multi-coloured hem farshi lehenga and Bandhani dupatta
3. Fashion blogger, Kompal picked a breezy floral saree for her first Karwa Chauth!
4. Tanvi Puri radiated in a soft pink lehenga teamed with her wedding day jewels!
5. Here's another fashion blogger, Karishma Yadav acing the Karwa Chauth fashion game
6. We're in love with this model-cum-MUA bride's karwa Chauth look in an all-orange saree!
7. Simplicity at its best! Parul Gandhi shows how to rock a simple outfit with a statement dupatta!
8. The striking combo of red and yellow that we can't take our eyes off from!
9. This bride got dressed as a bride once again on Karwa Chauth & wore a dreamy Manish Malhotra ensemble!
Now moving on to the celebrity brides, the tinsel-town was also all glammed up to celebrate the occasion of love. Most celeb divas decked themselves in the colour of matrimony, i.e. red and we can't wait to show you who wore what!
10. This year, Anushka Sharma slipped into a red floral Sabyasachi saree
11. The ever-so-stylish, Shilpa Shetty revelled the occasion in a red experimental saree
12. Divya Khosla Kumar was a dreamy vision in a bright red gharara set with golden work
13. Raveena Tandon also gave full bride-y feels, as she clad herself in a red Anita Dongre suit
14. Priyanka Chopra had a crazy Karwa Chauth bash at Jonas Brothers' concert but later she clad herself in a traditional red Sabya saree
15. The adorable Divyanka Tripathi, too, chose to wear red on Karwa Chauth. She picked a multi-tiered anarkali
Which one did you like the most? Tell us in the comments below.