For the sheer unmatched elegance of a saree and the grace it adds to a woman's beauty, this piece of clothing without a doubt makes it to every woman’s wardrobe especially the brides. And when it comes to stacking their trousseaus, brides make sure to get their hands on at least a bunch of them.
And such is the charm of sarees that brides aren't shying away from ditching lehengas altogether and instead choosing to wear a saree on their wedding day (well, also because they’re easier to carry!)
Those 9 yards of a single piece of clothing not only gives you an unconventional wedding look but also makes sure you spell class! Have a look at these brides that we spotted wearing sarees for their wedding ceremony and looking no less than an effervescent gorgeous bride that they are meant to be!
Gorgeous Brides Wearing Sarees on Their Wedding Day
1. This bride in a Benarasi tissue sari with a zardosi embroidered blouse and a metallic dupatta kept it super stylish with light jewellery & open tresses!
Also See:- Top Wedding Photographers in Hyderabad
2. Choosing a Benarasi saree is always a go-to!
3. A classic Kanjivaram saree paired with heavy traditional jewellery for a super decked-up look
4. This bride in an ivory and green saree with subtle jewellery and light makeup is the perfect example of a minimalist bride.
5. This Bengali bride in a traditional red saree with intricate gold borders and heavy jewellery is absolute gorgeousness!
See Also:- Top Candid Photographers in Bangalore
6. And how beautiful does this bride look in a heavily embroidered saree and a simple gajra bun!
7. Just look how this bride paired her pale pink & gold sequinned saree with a heavy set and nude makeup!
8. We just love how these brides ditched those trail gowns for elegant white sarees for their church wedding (not to miss those added veils tho!)
Know More:- Best Wedding Photographers in Indore
9. This bride paired her off-white & beige chikankari saree perfectly with gold and kundan jewellery and dewy makeup.
10. An authentic "parsi gara" bride!
11. How stunning does this bride look in a simple and sophisticated saree with super minimal jewellery.
Know More:- Best Wedding Photographers in Pune
12. A beautiful South Indian bride adorning the authentic temple jewellery!
What are your views about wearing sarees on the wedding day? Let us know!