Singer Shalmali Kholgade Marries Boyfriend Farhan Shaikhby Shivani Singh
Looks like there are no Wedding Videographers
for your selected options. Modify filters & try Again.
Latest Reviews of Videographers on ShaadiSaga
Roshni Ahuja Sachdev10 hours and 18 minutes ago★ 5.0
Would definitely recommend them. They did an excellent job in the wedding right From Decor , Production , Photography and Cinematography . Even they had charged cheaper compared to other companies . Also Booked Again...See More
tisha13 hours and 3 minutes ago★ 5.0
My fiance and I were a bit worried about our pre-wedding because we are both camera-shy. When I talked to Nilay, he convinced me that being camera-conscious won't be a problem. From the very start, their whole team was very friendly. They made us do simple things and managed to get perfect candids, funny poses, and even some small details that showed our affection. From that pre-wed photo video, they win my trust, and when my wedding pics arrived that was exactly like I expected. Even their editors did a great job, we had no issues. In short, if you are looking for a good wedding photographer I will definitely recommend them to you. They are really good!...See More
Aman Tiwari 17 hours and 15 minutes ago★ 5.0
The photography for our wedding day was one of the most important aspects for me and my wife and we spent many days looking for someone who had the same ideas and passion as us. From the moment we met Vipul we knew we had found the perfect photographer whose talent was far beyond any others we had seen. Every picture was stunning and creative and fit the brief of what we were looking for exactly, he was great to work with and we have the most wonderful set of photos to look back on in years to come. I couldn’t fault Vipul at all and am so, so glad we found him. Thank you Team Vipul Pandit...See More
Raj Kumar Sahu18 hours and 13 minutes ago★ 5.0
Good team to work with. So many creative photographers work all together and create amazing output. People in this team give there 100% and are all very cooperative to their clients. I assure you this is the best team to work with if you want to capture all your beautiful emotions and memories....See More
Latest Wedding Videography Ideas
Find Professional Wedding Videographers @ ShaadiSaga
Wedding rituals, food, and décor are integral parts of a wedding and a family puts in a lot of effort to make the day memorable but over time, memories fade. But with technological advancement in post-production procedures and equipment, memories can be relieved, with the help of wedding videography in India. The result is a commercial product that you would want to sit and watch with your kids later and not get embarrassed by the cheesy music and funny shots.
Types of Videography Services
- Cinematic Style videography - This is more complex and might require two or more people to capture the effects of the moment at the same time. It is like candid photography where pictures are taken naturally without any posing. This videography style focuses on the emotions primarily and is about 20-40 minutes video that comes across as a Bollywood film. It requires high-end equipment and knowledge and involves editing, cinematography, music, storyline and more. All this comes with a high price tag but is worth it.
- Traditional videography - Shot as a wedding documentary, it is a long video recording of 2 -3 hours, covering each detail of the wedding including arrangements, arriving of the baraat, the guests, rituals carried out and food etc. in sequence and that too at not a lofty cost by wedding videographers in India.
- Pre-wedding photo-shoot & video shoot - Pre-wedding shoot captures the love and romance of the couple a few months prior to their D-Day. It is the latest rage in wedding videography which is scintillating Indians these days. Browse through our website to have a look at some of the best pre-wedding photographers in your city.
How to Hire Best Wedding Videographers
Selecting a good wedding videographer is a challenging task. At ShaadiSaga, we will help you make it a little easier with a few tips.
Things to consider when booking wedding videographer
- Do a thorough research online on ShaadiSaga
- Find out the type of wedding videography services available out there and ascertain your need.
- Check their pricing and work on your budget. Negotiate confidently.
- Book these professionals 2-3 months in advance.
- Do browse the features of various wedding videography packages.
- Ask for wedding videography quotes from 2-3 vendors.
- If not confident about your decision, consult our experts for some valuable suggestions.
Do discuss with your wedding videographer
Discuss everything in detail with your videographer. Here are a few things to discuss and questions that you must ask:
- Give the videographer complete list of events and functions you want them to cover.
- What’s your price? Do you have any discount deals? If the price is too high, don’t hesitate to negotiate.
- What type of services does he offer? Pre and post wedding shoots are a common part of weddings these days.
- Are you flexible with timing because the ceremonies often start much later than the right time?
- What are your payment terms and conditions?
- What about cancellation and refund?
- What about the locations, dates, time, flexibilities for the shoots?
- If you need to travel out of city, then who will bear the cost of food and accommodation?
- Do you have the latest equipment like drones, LED screens, etc.?
- What is the timeline of final deliverables?
Finding a wedding videographer with drone Near You @ ShaadiSaga
When you want to hire a best wedding videographer near you, just visit our website and select your desired city or by browsing through wedding videographers near me. Within minutes you will come across well-established, experienced videography professionals who will record and produce a video beyond your imagination! You will find all kinds of videographers, after a thorough background check up here, with varied experience and top-class work. They work using advanced equipment and techniques.When you request a quote from a best wedding videographers or any other service provider at our site, we assign a dedicated ShaadiSaga wedding manager to help you make the right choice and in getting a good deal. And at no extra cost!
Wedding Videographer Pricing
While there is no fixed fee or industry standard to compare this service pricing, you can have a look after shortlisting 3 or 4 Wedding Videographers and ask them for a reasonable quote. Also, please bear in mind that the number of candid videos, type of editing required will increase the pricing. We will help you in understanding the various components of fees and pricing during the negotiation process. Be prepared for a minimum 30-35% upfront advance.
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Videographers
Q - How much do wedding videographers cost?
Well, wedding videographers have different rates depending on their experience, creativity, equipment and knowledge and you can easily find one who suits your criteria. If you go for wedding videographer with drone, he will surely charge high. ShaadiSaga has videographers for varying budgets and to suit all your requirements. To get a better idea about the prices and types of videographers, just check out our site.
Q - What are the latest trends in wedding videography?
Drone shots, slow-mo shots, confetti pops, wedding music videos on popular songs are the latest fads in videography. Wedding films are almost like movies these days. One can use props, technology and various editing styles which can be discussed beforehand with the videographer. Do check out our latest recommendations on wedding videography.
Q - How can ShaadiSaga help me book the best videographer?
ShaadiSaga has verified and pre-checked vendors, so you can browse through them and make a selection without worrying about their trustworthiness. We also have videographers for every budget. Moreover, on your request for a quotation, we will assign you a dedicated ShaadiSaga wedding manager, who will help in negotiation and other things at no extra cost.