Wedding Planner, Hyderabad
3.3


Starting Package

₹ 1,00,000

Introduction

I am Mohd Dawood Khan, the owner of Lavish Weddings And Events, based in Hyderabad. My team and I have been working since 2016 and have covered more than 145 weddings. We are an event management & wedding planning company dedicated to providing customers with a wide assortment of event management services for all sorts of corporate and personal events. We provide the best venues for precious ce... Read more

Services & Pricing

Services Provided
DJ/Music, Venue Booking, Decor, Photography Services, Service Staff, Invitations, Catering, PR and Media Coverage, Celebrity Invites, Gifts
In House Services
DJ/Music, Venue Booking, Decor, Photography Services, Honeymoon, Service Staff, Catering, Invitations, Gifts, Celebrity Invites, PR and Media Coverage
Planning Type
Full Planning, Coordination
Payment Policy
  • 70% - At the Time of booking
  • 20% - On Event date
  • 10% - After deliverables are delivered
Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made in writing by the person who completed/signed the Booking Form and should be sent via email or fax and receive a cancellation invoice form within two weeks of receipt of your cancellation. More than 60 days before event-25% of the total cost Within 60 days before the event - 50% of the total cost Within 30 days before event-75% of the total cost Within 14 days before the event- 100% of the total cost Damages:- The client will be charged the full replacement cost. Any damages must be reported to a member of the company staff.

View All

Past Work - Photos & Videos

See Full Portfolio

Latest Reviews

  (0)
Write a Review
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Behaviour

3.3


No Reviews Yet

Similar Wedding Planners
in Hyderabad

Get best matching
planners on your phone

+91
  1. Get a call from your personal wedding manager
  2. Confirm your requirements & get connected with the matching planners
  3. Get the best deal in your budget!