Top 12 Creative Ideas to Incorporate in Your 2022 Weddingby Shivani Singh
⬇︎ ShaadiSaga's COVID Safety Measures ⬇︎
Vendors who follow best safety guidelines - masks, gloves, PPE, Aarogya Setu App, temperature checks, sanitization, etc.
Vendors who provide flexible options for guest count, dates & payment options - so that you don’t lose any money
Available for Video Meetings
Vendors you can have a video call with - so that you can start discussing with them even without meeting them
Available for Video Meetings
You can have video calls with vendors having this badge - so that you can start discussing with them even without meeting them
Through these apps you can have a video meeting
For concerns related to COVID safety or flexible contract, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Vendors with this badge are verified & follow best safety guidelines - masks, gloves, PPE, Aarogya Setu App, temperature checks, sanitization, etc.
How these vendors are ensuring your and their team’s safety
These vendors regularly records and maintain temperature readings of their team members. They will send temperature readings of all their team members to you, one day before the event.
All team members of these vendors use masks, gloves, sanitizers & PPE, as and when required while working and interacting with clients & other collaborators.
These vendors sanitize their working equipment and wedding items regularly, and also before use for every event.
AAROGYA SETU APP
The Aarogya Setu App has been setup on phones of every team member of these vendors.
You will also SEE PHOTOS of these vendors practising safety precautions, on their profile.
ShaadiSaga is taking all reasonable efforts to comply with safety and health standards/guidelines issued by the Government of India (GOI) & WHO amid COVID-19.
The safety standards prescribed by ShaadiSaga on the platform does not replace of override the safety standards prescribed by the GOI & WHO, and the users are strongly advised to follow the safety guidelines laid out by the GOI, at their end.
For concerns related to COVID safety, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Vendors with this badge provide flexible options for guest count, dates & payment options - so that you don’t have to worry about losing any money
How these vendors give you a sure & flexible policy
Flexible pricing for change in guest count
These vendors will discuss with you and provide flexible pricing for variable guest count. If your guest count increases or decreases due to change in govt. restrictions/relaxations, these vendors will charge accordingly - you will not lose any extra money.
ON Cancellation - more than 15 days before event date
If you cancel booking (due to COVID), more than 15 days before event date:
(1) You will get a credit note of 100% of your advance amount, which you can use with these vendors in next 8 months
(2) If you don’t want to get credit note, 80% advance will be refunded back to you.
ON Cancellation - less than 15 days before event date
If you cancel bookin (due to COVID), less than 15 days before event date:
(1) You will get a credit note of 80% of your advance amount, which you can use with these vendors in next 6 months
(2) If you don’t want to get credit note, 40% advance will be refunded back to you.
These vendors will prepare a mutually agreed flexible contract for you.
For concerns related to COVID safety or flexible contract, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Looks like there are no Wedding Planners
for your selected options. Modify filters & try Again.
Latest Reviews of Planners on ShaadiSaga
Roshni1 day, 14 hours, and 28 minutes ago★ 5.0
Very good event company trusthworthy and delivers more then what we expect very happy with the outcome . Very patient to understand what we needed and then exceeded our expectation. Im very happy with wedding event and i am glad i chose this event company i would recomend everyone ....See More
Ujjya 2 days, 11 hours, and 53 minutes ago★ 5.0
Mehar,our wedding planner is one of the most professional, creative and hardworking guy.Extremely good in managing the events from the start till the end. We are very grateful to him for making our wedding such a memorable one. I would recommend Singh's Event by Mehar singh to everyone as I am sure he will make all your events, the most memorable ones for the lifetime. 🥂...See More
Kalai varman2 days, 19 hours, and 21 minutes ago★ 5.0
A very good follow-up of our marriage and an unparalleled professionalism. Superb team which knew how to manage the small worries for the good progress of our union, and especially which made more than it had to. Thanks to wedding aaha....See More
Urvi Sharma2 days, 21 hours, and 39 minutes ago★ 5.0
Events Orion made our day not just memorable but also magical can’t thank the whole team for bringing my idea to life and putting in their best efforts to make this happen. I’ll highly recommend Events Orion....See More
Latest Wedding Planning Ideas
Hire Best Wedding Planners in [email protected]
Wedding Planning is responsible for making or breaking your wedding ceremony. Every ritual in the ceremony must be planned properly for the proper execution of these rituals on the wedding day.
The proper wedding planning that we are talking about can only be done if you hire the right wedding planner, a wrong one can end up making your wedding look like a mess. ShaadiSaga understands your inability to offer enough time to your wedding planning and wouldn't let this come between you and the wedding that you always dreamt of.
Here is a list of the best wedding planners in Bommasandra along with all relevant details and reviews for you to choose from.
Types of Wedding Planning
The demand in the wedding planning industry is diverse. Different people need different extend of wedding assistance. Considering these different types of wedding assistance demanded by different people. The top wedding planners in Bommasandra have categorized wedding planning into three categories, namely - Full wedding planning, partial wedding planning, and consultants.
- Full Wedding Planning: Services offered under this type of wedding planning in start from the very beginning of it and continues to look after till the end. Wedding planners when offering this type of wedding planning built your entire wedding ceremony from a scratch. You need not worry about any wedding preparation once you have hired a full wedding planning service.
- Partial Wedding Planning: People, very often demand assistance with some particular wedding preparations like food or decoration. Partial wedding planners provide these particular assistance. They provide the help they have been asked for and charge for it. They do not interfere in any other plans for the wedding
- Consultants: The lack of experience and professional knowledge compel people to make their way to a wedding consultant who helps couples in their pre-wedding plans like budgeting & selection of venues. These wedding consultants just charge for their professional advice and are nowhere related to the wedding ceremony.
How to Hire the Best Wedding Planner in Bommasandra?
What to remember while hiring a Wedding Planner?
When you go out to look for the creator of your dream wedding, certain points are to be always kept in mind. Make a note of these points!
- Know what you want. Different wedding planners have proved to be the best at providing different kinds of wedding. You must know what you are exactly looking for when you are on a quest to find the one for you
- Decide your budget. Wedding planning is a vast industry with wedding planners in almost all budget available. Estimate how much do you want to spend on your wedding planning & hire a wedding planner in your budget
- Consult wedding consultants for help with the budget
- Have a careful look at the wedding planner’s experience and records before you hire them
- Do not forget to check the reviews by the people who have availed their service in the past
- Always hire a wedding planner who’s well versed with the location of your wedding as this planner will be able to arrange things easily
- Avoid delaying hiring of your wedding planner. You must hire your wedding planner at least 4-5 months in advance to avoid last moment chaos and have enough number of options to choose from
- Feel free to contact us in case of any queries or questions.
What to discuss with your Wedding Planner?
Once you have decided who do you choose to be the artist of your wedding, the next step is to discuss ‘the important’ with your wedding planner.
Following are the things that you must discuss with your wedding planner, always.
- Tell them what you need. To exactly create what you desire, they must know your needs very clearly
- Let them know the functions that you are planning to include in your wedding in advance to avoid confusion later
- They must know the date of your wedding and other wedding functions clearly so that they can make themselves completely available for you
- Give them an insight into your customs and traditions so that they could be performed well on your wedding
- You wedding planner must know the number of guests that are going to arrive at your wedding along with little details about the guests to entertain them according to your will
- Discuss your wedding budget with your wedding planner. Tell them how much do you want to spend on your wedding and discuss how will the money be spent
- You must check the package that you are opting for very carefully
Why hire a Wedding Planner via ShaadiSaga?
ShaadiSaga has been serving people for years now. In recent years, it has become the youth’s favorite. Wedding planners at ShaadiSaga offer you a perfect blend of traditions and modern-day amenities.
At ShaadiSaga, we dedicated a team of experts who go through the profile of each wedding planner, examine their claims, and check their credibility from the people who have availed their service in the past. These experts then publish the top wedding planners in Bommasandra along with all their records and reviews on the website for the users to choose from.
We make ShaadiSaga, more user-friendly by assigning a special wedding manager to find the best wedding planner in Bommasandra according to your needs at the best possible price.
How does ShaadiSaga helps in hiring?
We at ShaadiSaga are constantly looking for more & more options for wedding planners for you. After finding the ones from every nook and corner of the city, we sort them out and choose the best ones for you by analyzing their services, experience and going through their reviews, After rigorous testing, we prepare a list of best wedding planners in Bommasandra and share the services that they offer, their experience and the reviews about them on our website.
Users are welcome to choose the best one for themselves as per their needs and budget. In addition to this, ShaadiSaga also assigns a wedding manager to all its users, who help these users to find the best wedding planner for them at the lowest prices possible.
Mistakes to avoid while hiring a Wedding Planner
More often than not, people owing to their lack of experience end up making the following mistakes while hiring a wedding planner. Make a note of these mistakes and avoid making them while hiring a wedding planner yourself.
- Hiring a wedding planner without a proper look at the planner’s profile and experience
- Not considering the reviews of the planner
- Avoiding meeting the planner personally. Your needs can be explained to the planner way better personally than over phone calls or texts
- Hiring a wedding planner with no prior knowledge about the location of your wedding
- Delay in hiring a wedding planner and ending up with a very limited number of options
- Avoiding to communicate with the planner. You must communicate with your wedding planner even in the case of the smallest doubts
- Signing the contract without a proper read and ending up with less than what you demanded for
How does this work?
ShaadiSaga serves as a platform to make wedding planners meet their potential clients. After being reached by the wedding planners throughout the city. Our group of researchers analyzes their services, experience & reviews.
After this, we list out the top wedding planners in Bommasandra for you to choose the ones for you among them. We also list out all relevant details of along with these wedding planners.
Users can browse through these wedding planners and get in touch with them or directly ask for their quotation on the website.
Wedding Planners in Bommasandra Prices
Wedding Planning is a vast industry with no fixed prices. Wedding planners are available in almost all budgets on the ShaadiSaga website. The experienced ones in the industry might charge you more than what a newbie in the industry will charge you.
The experienced wedding planners will be the ones offering better services. The new ones, however, might be full of new creative ideas for your wedding. The price involved in hiring a wedding planner also depends on the type of wedding planning service that you are planning to opt for.
Full wedding planning service will cost you more than what a partial wedding planning service will cost you.
Other Services by ShaadiSaga in Bommasandra
- Wedding Venues in Bangalore: This metropolitan city has a huge number of options to offer when it comes to wedding venues. We prepared a list of the best ones so that it's easy for you to choose from.
- Wedding Decorators in Bangalore: A variety of decorations are available with the wedding decorators in Bommasandra. Choose the best wedding decorator in the city through us.
- Wedding Invitation in Bangalore: Make a mark and impress everyone around with the first glimpse of your wedding by getting your wedding invitation designed by the best wedding card designers through ShaadiSaga
- Wedding Photographer in Bangalore: Let the top wedding photographers available in the city to capture your wedding moments in their lens.
- Wedding Videographers in Bangalore: Your love story deserves a movie on it. The best wedding videographers are available on ShaadiSaga to capture the best of your shots on your wedding & make a movie out of it.
- Choreographers in Bangalore: Celebrate the biggest day of your lives with some dance moves. Learn from the best in the city. Hire the best choreographers via ShaadiSaga.
- Mehndi Artists in Bangalore: Up your Bridal Fashion game with the most beautiful Mehendi on your hands. Find the best Mehendi artists in Bommasandra through us.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hiring Wedding Planners in Bommasandra
Q - How does ShaadiSaga help me book the Best Wedding Planners in Bommasandra?
ShaadiSaga carefully analyses wedding planners throughout the city. The list of best wedding planners in Bommasandra and published on the website based on their services, experience and reviews. Users are welcome to choose the most suitable one in accordance with their needs and budget.
Q - How do I choose a Wedding Planner in Bommasandra?
Different wedding planners are best at fulfilling different wedding planning needs. You must always consider your needs and budget while choosing a wedding planner.
Q - How much does a Wedding Planner cost in Bommasandra?
Wedding Planners in Bommasandra like anywhere else in the world have no fixed price. The price that you need to pay for your wedding planner depends on their experience and the type of wedding planning needed. Wedding planners in almost all budget are available on the ShaadiSaga website.
Q - What should I discuss with the Wedding Planner before booking?
There are several things that you must discuss with your wedding planner. The most important ones, however, are your needs and your budget.
Q - What should a wedding planning package in Bommasandra include?
Different wedding planning packages in Bommasandra include different services. You must go through the package very carefully & select the one that is the Best for you according to your needs.