PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1- The client agree to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure their desired date and understand that in any event of cancellation this deposit is non-refundable and non transferable to any other products or services. 30% of the amount will be paid one month before the wedding.
2- The client agree to pay the full remaining balance of the photography package purchased on the next day of the wedding date.
3- The client agree that if the original date booked is changed to another date by the client to suit the client then the second date is also subject to a 20% deposit from the remaining balance at the time of the date change.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT
- This contract is between Joseph King Photography and Mr/Ms.
- It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modiﬁcation of this contract shall be eﬀective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- This contract for photography services is eﬀective from the date it is signed by the photographer and the client.
- The edited video and cinematic teaser will be given within 3-4 weeks from the date of the wedding.
- The album will be delivered within 3-4weeks from the date when the selected pictures is given.
- The photographer will only deal with matters concerning the contract or booking with the client.
- The photographer agrees to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the couple with the photographic package shown above.
- If the photographer is unable to attend the wedding due to illness or any other unforeseen circumstances preventing his attendance a suitable replacement photographer will be provided by the photographer.
- The photographer agrees that the above price will not be subject to any subsequent rises within the Joseph King Photography pricing structure.
- The photographer agrees that every eﬀort will be made to provide the highest quality photographic services in the prevailing conditions.
- The photographer will discuss a shot list with the couple prior to the wedding to outline the normal shooting plan at every wedding. The photographer will also ask the couple to provide a list of family photographs they request to have taken on the wedding. If no list is provided the photographer will capture as many family shots as possible in the time frame given but cannot be held accountable by the couple for family shots missed due to the couple not providing a list regardless of how simple.
- In the unlikely event of total or part photographic failure, equipment failure, hard drive failure memory card failure, theft, death, injury or illness, accident or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the photographers control, the photographers liability shall be limited to a full refund of all money paid and the photographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages,emotional or otherwise.
- The photographer retains the copyright of all images taken and may be used for advertising, competitions or promotional purposes at the photographers discretion. The photographer also retains the right to restrict the couple from giving the images to any third party for advertising without permission from the photographer.
- No one other than the photographer is permitted to edit any photographs provided by the photographer unless the photographer grants permission.
- In the event of cancellation the client will loose the 20% deposit as shown above. The client will also be liable to pay 25% of the remaining package value to cover loss of time and eﬀort involved with your booking regardless of time frames.
- In booking the photographer, you have taken into consideration the photographers style and are granting artistic licence in all aspects relating to the photography of your wedding.
- If the wedding is cancelled by the client or family for any reason 6months or less prior to the wedding day the client are agreeing to pay the 50% balance of the photography package.
- Any payments made are non refundable and non-transferrable.
For any question please feel free to contact.