Wedding Decorator, Bangalore
4.0


Price for Standard Indoor Decor

₹ 1,50,000

Price for Standard Outdoor Decor

₹ 2,50,000

Past Work - Photos & Videos

See Full Portfolio

More info - Eventpark bengaluru

Contact us for the best in budget
Core Speciality
Flowers, Decorative Draping, Event concept & Design, Lighting, Furniture Rental, Sounds, Mandap, Car Decoration, Centerpiece, Table Decoration, Venue Entrances
Payment Policy
  • 20% - At the Time of booking
  • 80% - On Event date
  • 20% - After deliverables are delivered
Cancellation Policy
20% on booking 80% on overall balance before event and remaining 20% on date of event

Latest Reviews

  (0)
Write a Review
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Behaviour

4.0


No Reviews Yet

Similar Wedding Decorators
in Bangalore

Get best matching
decorators on your phone

+91
  1. Get a call from your personal wedding manager
  2. Confirm your requirements & get connected with the matching decorators
  3. Get the best deal in your budget!