Look How This Millennial Couple Managed An Intimate Wedding In The Pandemicby Rashmi Jayara
⬇︎ ShaadiSaga's COVID Safety Measures ⬇︎
Vendors who follow best safety guidelines - masks, gloves, PPE, Aarogya Setu App, temperature checks, sanitization, etc.
Vendors who provide flexible options for guest count, dates & payment options - so that you don’t lose any money
Available for Video Meetings
Vendors you can have a video call with - so that you can start discussing with them even without meeting them
Available for Video Meetings
You can have video calls with vendors having this badge - so that you can start discussing with them even without meeting them
Through these apps you can have a video meeting
For concerns related to COVID safety or flexible contract, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Vendors with this badge are verified & follow best safety guidelines - masks, gloves, PPE, Aarogya Setu App, temperature checks, sanitization, etc.
How these vendors are ensuring your and their team’s safety
These vendors regularly records and maintain temperature readings of their team members. They will send temperature readings of all their team members to you, one day before the event.
All team members of these vendors use masks, gloves, sanitizers & PPE, as and when required while working and interacting with clients & other collaborators.
These vendors sanitize their studio/salon, all makeup equipment, including tables, chairs, etc. regularly and also before use for every client.
AAROGYA SETU APP
The Aarogya Setu App has been setup on phones of every team member of these vendors.
You will also SEE PHOTOS of these vendors practising safety precautions, on their profile.
ShaadiSaga is taking all reasonable efforts to comply with safety and health standards/guidelines issued by the Government of India (GOI) & WHO amid COVID-19.
The safety standards prescribed by ShaadiSaga on the platform does not replace of override the safety standards prescribed by the GOI & WHO, and the users are strongly advised to follow the safety guidelines laid out by the GOI, at their end.
For concerns related to COVID safety, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Vendors with this badge provide flexible options for dates & payment options - so that you don’t have to worry about losing any money
How these vendors give you a sure & flexible policy
ON Cancellation - more than 15 days before event date
If you cancel booking (due to COVID), more than 15 days before event date:
(1) You will get a credit note of 100% of your advance amount, which you can use with these vendors in next 8 months
(2) If you don’t want to get credit note, 80% advance will be refunded back to you.
ON Cancellation - less than 15 days before event date
If you cancel bookin (due to COVID), less than 15 days before event date:
(1) You will get a credit note of 80% of your advance amount, which you can use with these vendors in next 6 months
(2) If you don’t want to get credit note, 40% advance will be refunded back to you.
These vendors will prepare a mutually agreed flexible contract for you.
For concerns related to COVID safety or flexible contract, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Bridal Makeup Artists in Karur(3):
You must look your gorgeous-best on the happiest day of your life- The best bridal makeup artists in Karur turn your dream bridal look into reality. Below is the list of makeup artists in Karur along with the pictures of their work and reviews, ch...Read more
Latest Reviews of Makeup Artists on ShaadiSaga
Madhuban Mukherjee2 years, 10 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 7 hours, and 39 minutes ago★ 5.0
Arthi decked me up on my Sangeeth day. She took a lot of care to understand how I wanted to look and then asked me a few questions regarding my skin type and hair type. When she started working on me, she was extremely patient and knew just what to do. She paid attention to every detail and made me look my gorgeous self. Can't thank her enough to make me look so beautiful on my special day....See More
Preethyi N2 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 1 hour, and 43 minutes ago★ 5.0
Arthi was the hairstylist and make-up artist for my engagement and reception. I had the trial few days before the event and we worked together to create the look I wanted for. She always listens to your needs and makes you feel your best. For my first event, I did not have much idea about the look I wanted, but she showed me different looks that would suit me and I had the option to choose one of it :) The make-up looked great in pictures and also lasted for the entire night. I received lot of compliments from friends and relatives on how the make-up looked. Beyond the beautiful make-up and hair, it is very comfortable and a pleasure to work with her :) I loved her work and would highly recommend her !...See More
Nethaji Subhash Chandiran2 years, 11 months, 2 days, 14 hours, and 28 minutes ago★ 5.0
She did my wife's makeup once and I've seen her other works as well. I found her work to be very professional and thorough. The make-up stuff used seemed imported. Wish you all the very best. Keep going Arthi....See More
Swathi Sujith2 years, 11 months, 3 days, 7 hours, and 36 minutes ago★ 5.0
Definitely one of the most talented stylists around! I’m very happy with Arthi’s service and will definitely go back to her for my next party. She was very pleasant n friendly n made me very comfortable n also took into consideration my suggestions about how I wanted to look. So a definite thumbs up n will definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful makeover for their special day!...See More
Latest Bridal Makeup Ideas
Hiring Guide for Bridal Makeup Artists in Karur
Services offered in Bridal Maakeup in Karur
- Airbrush Makeup - This is the latest style wherein the makeup artist in Karur uses a small makeup air compressor, an airbrush gun, and special water-based or silicone-based airbrush foundation which is very thin. This allows a consistent application of foundation which sits evenly on the skin, & it's very light weight! The final result gives you a very natural, yet very finished and polished look.If you’re confused about what service to go for, have a look at our blog post here.
- Regular Makeup - Traditional style of Makeup done with tools as you know & use at home - brush, sponge or a duo fiber brush. So as you would suspect, the application of traditional foundation will be of thicker consistency.
- Guest Makeup - Usually traditional style of Makeup for your bridesmaids, family members, friends, etc.
- Trial Makeup - If you need a Trial session with the Bridal Makeup Artist before booking. Different Bridal Makeup Artists in Karur have different trial policies - some give a trial for free, some charge a fee for it, others will adjust it only if you book them.
Services included in a typical Bridal Makeup package in Karur
- Makeup of your choice - Airbrush/HD/Regular
- Draping (Dupatta or Saree)
- Nail painting
Things to keep in mind at a makeup trial in Karur
- Click pictures (arre haan selfies, bhai) in different lights (Day light + Artificial light) and see if it suits your complexion.
- See how your makeup is holding up and for how long, and see if it suits your skin type
- Ask yourself - Does it feel too loud for your liking? Or too subtle? Has the makeup artist managed to conceal your dark circles, blemishes, acne marks?
Helpful TIPs on booking a bridal makeup artist in Karur
- Try to finalise only one bridal makeup artist for all wedding functions to avoid any confusion.
- Having the same bridal makeup artist will ensure that you look different for each function.
- While you are finalising one bridal makeup artist try to keep one as a backup plan (get trials done, get a rough idea of the pricing). Just in case of any last minute cancellations.
- Ideally artists offer reduced packages when booked for multiple ceremonies.
- The advance is not refunded in case you end up cancelling your booking.
- Bridal Makeup Artists are generally willing to travel all across locations given their travel and accommodation charges are paid for.
- Don’t confuse a freelance makeup artist as a fresher.
- Once you have booked your bridal makeup artist, make sure to call them a week prior to your wedding functions. (As a reminder!)
Other Wedding Services We Provide in Karur
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bridal Makeup Artists in Karur
Q - Are there any offers on bridal makeup packages in Karur that I can get through ShaadiSaga?
Oh yes! Bridal makeup artist is ShaadiSaga’s most popular service. A lot of top-notch bridal makeup artists in Karur on ShaadiSaga offer huge discounts and packages on booking through ShaadiSaga. Several bridal makeup artists in Karur are also offering free bridal makeup trials. Ask your ShaadiSaga wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget bridal makeup packages in Karur
Q - How does ShaadiSaga help me book the perfect bridal makeup artist in Karur
Verified bridal makeup artists only - All the bridal makeup artists on ShaadiSaga have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. 100s of Bridal Makeup Artists in Karur who provide a wide variety of services - from new-age airbrush makeup & HD makeup to the traditional regular makeup. We have bridal makeup artists in Karur in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment. When you request for quotation from a bridal makeup artist or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated ShaadiSaga wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best bridal makeup artist in Karur based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for bridal makeup artist in Karur?
Average price for bridal makeup artist in Karur will depend on the type of makeup you’re choosing - airbrush, HD or regular. It will also depend on how many number of bridal makeup sessions that you want to book the bridal makeup artist for. Prices for one session of regular/HD bridal makeup may start from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 30000. Charges for makeup of guests or bridesmaid are usually separate but a lot lesser. ShaadiSaga has options of all affordability range, including budget bridal makeup artists in Karur. Just put in a query & be assured that your ShaadiSaga wedding manager will get you the best deal in your budget.
Q - What all wedding services in Karur can I book through ShaadiSaga?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Karur & almost all Indian cities through ShaadiSaga - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Just check them all out - here.
Q - What should I keep in mind before booking my bridal makeup artist in Karur?
What does the bridal makeup package include and exclude. Availability of dates and time and how many booking does your bridal makeup artist have on the same day. Who will be coming to the venue - whether the head or an alternative, and how many people. Clarify this in advance to avoid any last minute surprises!. Ask for a trial before finalising if needed For outstation weddings, it is necessary to confirm how comfortable the bridal makeup artist is in travelling along. Travel and accommodation logistics and clarity on who would bear the charges is required. It is generally accepted that these are paid for by the bride. About the makeup lights! Discuss who is bringing it. If you have to arrange for it, make sure you know where to get supplies from. Try not to rely on a verbal contract. Sign a written contract! Check out our blogs on bridal makeup artists here.
Q - Should I have my makeup done at the makeup artist’s studio or at my event venue?
Salon: Bridal makeup artists in a salon have a hierarchy of artists (Head, Senior and Junior) and charges vary as per their position. Head artist charges the most. If a salon makeup artist is travelling to your location, she will charge 50-100% extra as she would be bringing her kit, artists and lights (almost her salon to your place) Freelance bridal makeup artists: They usually have a head and a set of assistants (which includes a hairstylist). They typically carry makeup lights to the location.