Top 5 Makeup Trends to Lookout for in 2022 Weddingsby Shweghna Gursahaney
⬇︎ ShaadiSaga's COVID Safety Measures ⬇︎
Vendors who follow best safety guidelines - masks, gloves, PPE, Aarogya Setu App, temperature checks, sanitization, etc.
Vendors who provide flexible options for guest count, dates & payment options - so that you don’t lose any money
Available for Video Meetings
Vendors you can have a video call with - so that you can start discussing with them even without meeting them
Available for Video Meetings
You can have video calls with vendors having this badge - so that you can start discussing with them even without meeting them
Through these apps you can have a video meeting
For concerns related to COVID safety or flexible contract, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Vendors with this badge are verified & follow best safety guidelines - masks, gloves, PPE, Aarogya Setu App, temperature checks, sanitization, etc.
How these vendors are ensuring your and their team’s safety
These vendors regularly records and maintain temperature readings of their team members. They will send temperature readings of all their team members to you, one day before the event.
All team members of these vendors use masks, gloves, sanitizers & PPE, as and when required while working and interacting with clients & other collaborators.
These vendors sanitize their studio/salon, all makeup equipment, including tables, chairs, etc. regularly and also before use for every client.
AAROGYA SETU APP
The Aarogya Setu App has been setup on phones of every team member of these vendors.
You will also SEE PHOTOS of these vendors practising safety precautions, on their profile.
ShaadiSaga is taking all reasonable efforts to comply with safety and health standards/guidelines issued by the Government of India (GOI) & WHO amid COVID-19.
The safety standards prescribed by ShaadiSaga on the platform does not replace of override the safety standards prescribed by the GOI & WHO, and the users are strongly advised to follow the safety guidelines laid out by the GOI, at their end.
For concerns related to COVID safety, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Vendors with this badge provide flexible options for dates & payment options - so that you don’t have to worry about losing any money
How these vendors give you a sure & flexible policy
ON Cancellation - more than 15 days before event date
If you cancel booking (due to COVID), more than 15 days before event date:
(1) You will get a credit note of 100% of your advance amount, which you can use with these vendors in next 8 months
(2) If you don’t want to get credit note, 80% advance will be refunded back to you.
ON Cancellation - less than 15 days before event date
If you cancel bookin (due to COVID), less than 15 days before event date:
(1) You will get a credit note of 80% of your advance amount, which you can use with these vendors in next 6 months
(2) If you don’t want to get credit note, 40% advance will be refunded back to you.
These vendors will prepare a mutually agreed flexible contract for you.
For concerns related to COVID safety or flexible contract, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Bridal Makeup Artists in Belgaum(11):
You must look your gorgeous-best on the happiest day of your life- The best bridal makeup artists in Belgaum turn your dream bridal look into reality. Below is the list of makeup artists in Belgaum along with the pictures of their work and reviews...Read more
Belle Me Makeup Studio
Makeover By Mernaz Irani
Makeup By Rajeshwari
Makeover By Pooja Karigar
Hms Makeovers By Hajra Sait
Sheetal Beauty Parlor
Dekarani Makeup Studio
Ranjani Beauty Parlour
Latest Reviews of Makeup Artists on ShaadiSaga
Shruti1 month, 2 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, and 42 minutes ago★ 5.0
Savita did a brilliant job and made me look great! I have no regrets.she has magic in her hands .She is really talented and passionate about skincare and make-up. What I loved most is that she's not just there to 'do the job', but she genuinely cares that you look and feel your best on your special day - just like your friend would. It is so important on your wedding day that you are surrounded by friendly and positive people and Savita is just that! She is really sweet and mingled....See More
Sandya Ranade3 months, 2 days, 10 hours, and 34 minutes ago★ 5.0
Too good, svalue for money High quality makeup and hair at very affordable price in the city Thank you so much for the great service Very friendly and patient team highly professional. 100% recommendation All the best...See More
Shital Marathe3 months, 5 days, 13 hours, and 51 minutes ago★ 5.0
Savita & Diksha you guys are amazing. Thank you so much for making rme feel so special. On point makeup and hair. From enquiring over the phone call to personally meeting, the consultation, the service agreement and then the actual service. Everything felt like a five start hospitality experience. These guys know what a great service is. I am so lucky to be able to find you in Belgaum. All the best you guys and thank you...See More
Mona Sayyad3 months, 5 days, 14 hours, and 21 minutes ago★ 5.0
I would like to thank this wonderful team, and apologies for posting my feedback this late. This is a combined one for both their service on my engagement and wedding four months apart. She was such an inspiration, working gracefully in her pregnancy and with such dedication❤️ Everyone of family was so impressed with their service. Belle Me is now our family’s official makeup spot. Absolutely enjoyed their work & company Loads of love and congratulations 🥳 Savita....See More
Latest Bridal Makeup Ideas
Hiring Guide for Bridal Makeup Artists in Belgaum
Services offered in Bridal Maakeup in Belgaum
- Airbrush Makeup - This is the latest style wherein the makeup artist in Belgaum uses a small makeup air compressor, an airbrush gun, and special water-based or silicone-based airbrush foundation which is very thin. This allows a consistent application of foundation which sits evenly on the skin, & it's very light weight! The final result gives you a very natural, yet very finished and polished look.If you’re confused about what service to go for, have a look at our blog post here.
- Regular Makeup - Traditional style of Makeup done with tools as you know & use at home - brush, sponge or a duo fiber brush. So as you would suspect, the application of traditional foundation will be of thicker consistency.
- Guest Makeup - Usually traditional style of Makeup for your bridesmaids, family members, friends, etc.
- Trial Makeup - If you need a Trial session with the Bridal Makeup Artist before booking. Different Bridal Makeup Artists in Belgaum have different trial policies - some give a trial for free, some charge a fee for it, others will adjust it only if you book them.
Services included in a typical Bridal Makeup package in Belgaum
- Makeup of your choice - Airbrush/HD/Regular
- Draping (Dupatta or Saree)
- Nail painting
Things to keep in mind at a makeup trial in Belgaum
- Click pictures (arre haan selfies, bhai) in different lights (Day light + Artificial light) and see if it suits your complexion.
- See how your makeup is holding up and for how long, and see if it suits your skin type
- Ask yourself - Does it feel too loud for your liking? Or too subtle? Has the makeup artist managed to conceal your dark circles, blemishes, acne marks?
Helpful TIPs on booking a bridal makeup artist in Belgaum
- Try to finalise only one bridal makeup artist for all wedding functions to avoid any confusion.
- Having the same bridal makeup artist will ensure that you look different for each function.
- While you are finalising one bridal makeup artist try to keep one as a backup plan (get trials done, get a rough idea of the pricing). Just in case of any last minute cancellations.
- Ideally artists offer reduced packages when booked for multiple ceremonies.
- The advance is not refunded in case you end up cancelling your booking.
- Bridal Makeup Artists are generally willing to travel all across locations given their travel and accommodation charges are paid for.
- Don’t confuse a freelance makeup artist as a fresher.
- Once you have booked your bridal makeup artist, make sure to call them a week prior to your wedding functions. (As a reminder!)
Other Wedding Services We Provide in Belgaum
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bridal Makeup Artists in Belgaum
Q - Are there any offers on bridal makeup packages in Belgaum that I can get through ShaadiSaga?
Oh yes! Bridal makeup artist is ShaadiSaga’s most popular service. A lot of top-notch bridal makeup artists in Belgaum on ShaadiSaga offer huge discounts and packages on booking through ShaadiSaga. Several bridal makeup artists in Belgaum are also offering free bridal makeup trials. Ask your ShaadiSaga wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget bridal makeup packages in Belgaum
Q - How does ShaadiSaga help me book the perfect bridal makeup artist in Belgaum
Verified bridal makeup artists only - All the bridal makeup artists on ShaadiSaga have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. 100s of Bridal Makeup Artists in Belgaum who provide a wide variety of services - from new-age airbrush makeup & HD makeup to the traditional regular makeup. We have bridal makeup artists in Belgaum in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment. When you request for quotation from a bridal makeup artist or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated ShaadiSaga wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best bridal makeup artist in Belgaum based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for bridal makeup artist in Belgaum?
Average price for bridal makeup artist in Belgaum will depend on the type of makeup you’re choosing - airbrush, HD or regular. It will also depend on how many number of bridal makeup sessions that you want to book the bridal makeup artist for. Prices for one session of regular/HD bridal makeup may start from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 30000. Charges for makeup of guests or bridesmaid are usually separate but a lot lesser. ShaadiSaga has options of all affordability range, including budget bridal makeup artists in Belgaum. Just put in a query & be assured that your ShaadiSaga wedding manager will get you the best deal in your budget.
Q - What all wedding services in Belgaum can I book through ShaadiSaga?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Belgaum & almost all Indian cities through ShaadiSaga - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Just check them all out - here.
Q - What should I keep in mind before booking my bridal makeup artist in Belgaum?
What does the bridal makeup package include and exclude. Availability of dates and time and how many booking does your bridal makeup artist have on the same day. Who will be coming to the venue - whether the head or an alternative, and how many people. Clarify this in advance to avoid any last minute surprises!. Ask for a trial before finalising if needed For outstation weddings, it is necessary to confirm how comfortable the bridal makeup artist is in travelling along. Travel and accommodation logistics and clarity on who would bear the charges is required. It is generally accepted that these are paid for by the bride. About the makeup lights! Discuss who is bringing it. If you have to arrange for it, make sure you know where to get supplies from. Try not to rely on a verbal contract. Sign a written contract! Check out our blogs on bridal makeup artists here.
Q - Should I have my makeup done at the makeup artist’s studio or at my event venue?
Salon: Bridal makeup artists in a salon have a hierarchy of artists (Head, Senior and Junior) and charges vary as per their position. Head artist charges the most. If a salon makeup artist is travelling to your location, she will charge 50-100% extra as she would be bringing her kit, artists and lights (almost her salon to your place) Freelance bridal makeup artists: They usually have a head and a set of assistants (which includes a hairstylist). They typically carry makeup lights to the location.