Jadau Jewellery 101: Everything You Need to Knowby Maggie S.
Bridal Designers in Ahmedabad(5):
Almost every bride is a little obsessed with her wedding outfit, we know why. The top bridal designers in Ahmedabad listed below make sure that the brides-to-be are satisfied with their outfits. The premium and budget bridal designers design outfi...Read more
Latest Reviews of Bridal Designers on ShaadiSaga
Karan Kathiriya7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 8 hours, and 3 minutes ago★ 5.0
Really satisfied with the service, quick response, Kimana designs got my kurta customised according to my requirements and gave it extraordinary look with their designing. Although during the wedding season and rush they got my kurta ready in very less time....See More
Sandeep Satani7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 8 hours, and 20 minutes ago★ 5.0
I had an amusing experience with this store. Kimana Design is wonderful. For years I've enjoyed seeing an amazing concept and just recently had an occasion to select one of those beautiful dresses for my fiancée, Highly recommend it!...See More
Maulik7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 9 hours, and 44 minutes ago★ 5.0
The best in town. I made a pair of traditional wear for dandia. Fitting and stiching are at its best. Recommended to everyone. Very resonable price and perfect in time. Thank you KIMANA DESIGNS for that beautiful pair....See More
Shreya1 year, 11 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 7 hours, and 29 minutes ago★ 5.0
It was amazing! A unique design. Exactly what I wanted for my special day of life. Every arrangement and setting on wedding day becomes perfect! When the bride looks perfect. Thanks a ton "Anurav" for my lenhga:)...See More
Latest Bridal Outfits Ideas
Hiring Guide for Bridal Designers in Ahmedabad
Services offered by Wedding Invitation card designers & printers in Ahmedabad
- Bridal Wear for Roka Ceremony - Brides really get confused when it comes to deciding outfits for their Roka Ceremony. This function generally involves a small gathering so brides don’t need to deck up a lot for this function. Brides can wear light lehengas, plain floor length anarkalis, straight kurtas with palazzo or sharara pants which are a lot in trend these days.
- Bridal Dresses for Mehndi & Haldi Ceremony - These fun festivities requires the bride to be in the avatar. Choosing for bright & lively colours like yellow, mustards, rani pinks, parrot greens, rust or oranges can do wonders for this ceremony. Talking about the styles, high waist dhoti pants with crop top or embellished camisoles, pant saree, short lehenga, front short back long dress can be some of the options you can choose from.
- Bridal Outfits for Sangeet Ceremony - This ceremony is comparatively much bigger and grand than the roka ceremony so you should choose to wear something that is stylish yet traditional. Some options can be heavy anarkalis, jacket lehengas, draped sarees, a lightly embellished lehenga.
- Bridal Wear for Wedding Ceremony - Every bride wishes to look like a million dollar on her wedding day and we at shaadisaga help brides fulfil their dream. Though the only outfit option for the wedding day is the lehenga, a bride can opt for certain customizations here & there—Experiment with the blouse styles, drape the dupatta in a different manner or wear a floor length heavy anarkali suit. Fabrics in trend for bridal lehengas : Banarasi, Chanderi Silk, Handloom, Georgette, Tussah.
- Bridal Outfits for Cocktail/ Reception Party - The most glamourous ceremony demands you to get all glammed up. Some outfits that are just perfect for cocktail ceremonies are cape sleeved blouses with embellished skirts, gowns with scattered embellishments.
Appointments, Trials, Fittings & Delivery
- Once you’ve chosen your ultimate bridal designer in Ahmedabad, the next step is to book an appointment with designer. Most designers work on prior appointment policies and one meeting with your bridal designer is a must. In this meeting, the designer will understand your requirements and expectations from your bridal lehenga. After a couple of trials, you will have to make sure your wedding lehenga fits you as you wanted it to. Tell your designer about the required alterations & get your outfit completely ready to wear.
- Tip: Make sure your bridal outfit is absolutely ready to wear, at least 2 weeks before the wedding.
Payment for Bridal Designer Services
The payment for your lehenga depends on the payment policy of the designer. The mode of payment is generally through cash or card. In most of the scenarios, the designers will charge a minimum advance payment after you have finalized your outfit. The full payment has to be done at the time of delivery of the outfit. Check your bridal outfit properly before making the final payments.
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?
Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bridal Designers in Ahmedabad
Q - What is the average price for bridal lehengas, gowns and sarees in Ahmedabad?
Well, there is nothing like an average price for bridal lehengas. You will have to choose your budget and your requirements. ShaadiSaga has options of all affordability range, including budget bridal designers in Ahmedabad. Just put in a query & we assure that a ShaadiSaga wedding manager will get back to you with the best deal in your budget and fulfilling your various other requirements.
Q - How does ShaadiSaga help me book the best bridal designer in Ahmedabad?
We manually onboard precisely filtered bridal designers across India on ShaadiSaga. The designers have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. You can view multiple portfolios of various designers and shortlist few of the many designers listed with us. When you request for contact details of one or more bridal designer or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated ShaadiSaga wedding manager - who will assist you in choosing the perfect bridal designer based on your specific requirements such as budget, city, outfit type and nature (readymade or customized) of the outfits. And relax, we don’t charge anything for helping you select the best designer or any other services :)
Q - What all wedding services in Ahmedabad can I book through ShaadiSaga??
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Ahmedabad & almost all Indian cities through ShaadiSaga - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Bridal Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farm houses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Just check out the list of all wedding vendors on ShaadiSaga.
Q - What are the latest trends in bridal wear?
There are no specific trends in bridal wear. But, keeping your bridal look minimal and elegant can do wonders. We saw brides picking up non-bridal lehengas from the rack and completely slayed. Pastel colours for bridal lehengas are really in trend and they look absolutely pretty too. Blush pinks, lavenders, pista green, mints, peaches are currently a rage in the bridal world. Also, the ghera remains the same for all bridal lehengas so there's not much scope of newness happening there. But, you can definitely experiment with the blouse of your bridal lehenga.
Q - Where can I find bridal designers in Ahmedabad in my budget?
At shaadisaga we’ve made sure that you are presented with the most trusted bridal designers in town. You can sprawl through our list of bridal designers in Ahmedabad and apply the various filters to find the best designers within your requirements. Or, just call us on +91 9319111766 and a ShaadiSaga wedding manager will assist you with the best deal in your budget and fulfilling your various other requirements.
Q - Give me some ideas for colour combination between bride and groom.
Colour coordinated couples look absolutely stunning, standing together and even otherwise in the photographs. There are various ways in how a groom can colour coordinate with his bride. Both bride and the groom can decide a mutual colour they wish to wear on the wedding day and go all twinning. If you do not wish to completely colour coordinate with each other, you can choose two different shades on the same colour palette. For example: If the bride is wearing a blush pink lehenga, the groom can coordinate by wearing a coral pink outfit. Our team of wedding experts has put together 8 different ways of colour coordination between bride and groom.
Q - I’m confused between readymade bridal outfits, imitation of samples and custom designed outfits from scratch. How do I decide?
Let’s first understand what are they actually. Readymade bridal outfits are those which are already made by the designer in various sizes and are sold as it, you cannot customize a ready made outfit. Imitation bridal lehengas are those which are designed by referring to various samples available on the internet or inside a look book. Customized outfits are when you yourself decide every element of the outfit and direct the designer to design your outfits in your preferred style and using the fabrics you’ve chose. You can easily find many designers on shaadisaga who provide different services.
Q - Do all bridal designers provide outfits for bridesmaids as well?
Yes! Almost all bridal designers listed on Shaadisaga will be able to cater to all your outfit related needs, whether for the bride, mother, sister or friend.
Q - Can i get everything done over a call?
If there is no option at all then yes, maybe they will be able to get everything done over the call. All Bridal designers have different policies and different style of deliverables, you can discuss this with your bridal designer. But we would suggest you to make at least one trip to the designer, to get your measurements recorded. You don’t want to receive an ill fitted outfit. Do you?
Q - I want to know my body type and what kind of outfit will look good on me.
Don’t worry, we have got everything sorted for you. We’ll make sure you pick the right outfit according to your body type. Read tips from our wedding experts on how to pick the right lehenga and blouse for your body type You can also ask your chosen bridal designer to explain you your body shape and help you decide the right kind of outfits and silhouettes, accordingly.