What makes an Indian wedding different from western weddings is the use of bling and flashy colors especially in decors to amp up the whole vibe of a wedding. From using monotones to a mix of bright hues, jazzing up the whole decor is what makes a wedding more lively for all of us. Lighter hues like white, beige, ivory etc., weren’t seen making up for much of the decor until recently when the use of such shades started becoming more of a trend. The use of basic white and gold in wedding decors have been steadily growing for how royal and grand the feel of it is! In case you’ve missed it, take a look at Sonam Kapoor's elegant Ivory & Gold themed Sangeet ceremony.
The timelessness of the classic white and gold decor is something that every wedding decorator approves of. From keeping it minimalistic to going all overboard, it’s soothing yet a treat to the eyes. Don’t believe us? Check out these subtle yet unique white and gold wedding decors and decide for yourself!
1. Dreamy white table setting with drapes and bulbs
2. White & gold with hints of brown for that rustic feel
3. Going all summery & breezy with white drapes & light hued flowers
4. A warm and elegant indoor dining setting
5. White drapes & flowers for the perfect day wedding
6. A white & gold decor with golden hanging lamps
7. Perfect table setting with flowers, candles & dainty centerpieces
8. Going all overboard with flowers can never go wrong!
Read:-Best Candid Photography
9. Incorporating beige in a white & gold setting for the win
10. Sonam Kapoor's sangeet decor is sheer gorgeousness
11. Hints of pretty yellow flowers to a white mandap makes it so picturesque
12. This beautiful chandelier is definitely amping up the whole place
13. A perfect table setting for those royal feels
14. A minimalistic & beautiful blend of white, beige, and gold
15. The grandeur of this decor will surely leave you spellbound
16. A simply quaint white and floral decor
17. A perfect outdoor night decor with lights and everything white
18. Glass lamps & candle holders are the perfect element to add
19. Colored lights to jazz up an all white decor
20. Translucent chairs and warm lighting for that dainty & royal feel
21. An elegant stage setting with candle lamps & lots of flowers
22. Lights stunning up the whole white & floral decor
23. Golden butterflies & delicate hangings make up for such a pretty decor
24. The simplicity and beauty of this all white mandap is unmatched
25. A subtle yet lively night wedding decor
26. Clustering different golden elements to make it a blingy affair
27. Yellow lights with golden drapes for that much-needed warmth
28. An all pure white arrangement with only lights to add colors
Which one of these did you like the most? Tell us in the comments below!