Home to the fashion savvy and tones of bridal wear designer stores, Mumbai is the fashion hub of India. And it is also the perfect place to go wedding shopping for your upcoming wedding!
Now, picking the right lehenga is a tricky and tedious task. Whether you’re looking for an extravagant bridal lehenga or something lovely to wear to a family function or your best friend’s wedding, finding the perfect lehenga is no mean feat. Plus, you gotta make sure that your dream bridal lehenga fits your budget as well. Thankfully, Mumbai's glazed with legions of stores, from high-end designers to mid-range budget ones.
Lucky for you lovely brides-to-be, to make this time-consuming, head-scratching task a little easier, we have a list of the best places to go lehenga shopping in Mumbai!
Check out our list of multi-designer and standalone boutiques that are guaranteed to hold the best trousseau treasures.
Best Bridal Lehenga Stores In Mumbai
Mid-Range Bridal Lehenga Stores
While finding a top-notch designer isn't that hard in a huge city like Mumbai, finding the right kind of bridalwear store that fits your budget is always a tricky task. However, we're here to make it easier for you. So check out this carefully curated list of stores from all over Mumbai that is ideal for brides with a budget.
Getting Married? Book Trusted Vendors
1. Sukriti and Aakriti, Juhu
Source Sukriti and Aakriti
Full of diverse designs and a range of colours, designer duo Sukriti and Aakriti create wonderful bridalwear full of conventional motifs and electric designs that will surely be ideal for a modern bride's ensemble. Our personal favourite is their Phulkari collection that is simply fabulous!
- Address: Shop No. 5, Juhu Rd, Basant Bahar Wing A, Airport Area, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049
- Phone: 09999558031
- Price starts at INR 38,000/-
2. Kalki Fashion
Source Kalki Fashion
We're all well aware of the prestigious Kalki fashion that has taken over our social media feeds with their fabulous designs over the years! Mumbai-based luxury ethnic wear brand Kalki Fashion wanted to make fashion accessible to customers at an affordable price. Plus, the brand also offers the amazing 'Video Call Shopping' experience that only makes it easier for you to shop your outfits from the comfort of your homes!
- Address: Prime Plaza, 101, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Navyug Colony, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054
- Phone: 080808 09435
- Price starts at INR 20,000/-
3. Jiya by Veer Design Studio, Santacruz East
Source Jiya by Veer Design Studio
For the new-age bride, Jiya by Veer Design Studio has the most subtle and out there collections. Versatile yet traditional, their outfits are sure to bedazzle you and make you look like a million bucks without spending a fortune on your trousseau.
- Address: 30/236, Anand Nagar, Vakola, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400055
- Phone: 098201 91911
- Price starts at INR 44,000/-
4. Vvani by Vani Vats
Source Vvani by Vani Vats
Unconventional yet ethnic, Vvani by Vani Vats creates bespoke outfits for brides that combine traditional embroideries with a modern design that are bound to make any bride feel special at her wedding. We especially love the designer's sequin lehengas that are shimmery from top to bottom!
- Address: P8, 30B, High Tide, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400009
- Phone: 9818912422
- Price starts at INR 45,000/-
5. Chamee and Palak
Source Chamee and Palak
What makes Chamee and Palak stand out is their seamless, light and vibrant lehengas that are perfect for any wedding function. A mixture of inspiration from traditional floral motifs, femininity and the choice of colours that are easy on the eyes, this Mumbai based designer is a favourite of many high profile clients. Plus, they don't hurt the pocket either!
- Address: Shubham Apartment, 5, Bajaj Road, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
- Phone: 9930782891
- Price starts at INR 60,000/-
6. JADE by Monica and Karishma
Source JADE by Monica and Karishma
Known for their versatile and unique bridal couture, JADE by Monica & Karishma is a brand that has taken centre stage for not just us but many brides all around the globe. The brand's designers are known to fuse their Indian heritage with their creative aesthetics that help cultivate outfits that every bride would love to add to her bridal trousseau!
- Address: 001, Ground Floor, Mewar Apartments, 40A, Pedder Rd, Peddar Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
- Phone: 022 2353 3635
- Price: INR 55,000/- and above
7. Aari Boutique, Ville Parle
Aari boutique, located in Ville Parle, houses contemporary takes on traditional trends in different forms, ranging from lehengas, suits and festive outfits that are ideal for the minimalist bride. And the best part? You can get a variety of outfits that will easily fit your budget!
- Address: Kunj Vihar, D Joshi Marg, next to the bank of Baroda, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056.
- Phone: 9820017584
- Price: On Request
Getting Married? Book Trusted Vendors
High-End Bridal Lehenga Stores
Now that we've given you a short ride into the mid-range stores in Mumbai, it's time to take it a step higher and check out the designer wear that every bride dreams of donning at least once. And if you have the budget for it, then why not make that special day your wedding? There are so many designer stores in Mumbai that you can take your pick. Check out some of the best stores we've located just for you!
8. Manish Malhotra Flagship Bridal Store
Source Manish Malhotra
Amidst loads of beloved Indian couturiers, Manish Malhotra is every bride's favourite. Every bride hopes to own one of his outfits as part of her bridal trousseau. Famous for his bling and shimmer, added feather and fringe details and the unconventional silhouettes he plays around with, MM surely has our hearts.
- Address: Showroom no 3/4/5 Vishnudham CHS, Corner of 14th Road & Linking Road, Khar West, Mumbai 400 052
- Phone: +91-9987719978 / +91-9833946835
- Price: INR 4 Lakhs and above
9. Pernia's Pop-Up Shop, Kalaghoda, Mumbai
Meet your one-stop shop for all things luxe fashion! Nestled in the city’s best-known spot - Kala Ghoda, is Pernia’s Pop-Up Studio! Housing affordable luxury and over-the-top pieces, this designer boutique in Mumbai is home to several established brands and also young labels which stir up the industry - in the best possible way.
Source Pernia's Pop Up Shop
- Address: ITTS House, Saibaba Rd, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
- Phone: 082913 59246
- Price: On Request
10. Ritu Kumar, Kalaghoda
Being her biggest store in Mumbai, Ritu Kumar's store in Kala Ghoda has all that you could ask for as a bride. Since Kumar has been involved in an endeavour to recreate the best weaves from Varanasi in an attempt to vitalise the handloom weaving of the holy city of Kashi, hints of her efforts are hidden in the interiors of the store as well. Not only is the designer's collection of bridal outfits amazing, but the architecture of her store that has geometric and floral designs is exquisite!
Source Ritu Kumar
- Address: Unit No.AG-03, Ground Floor, Ador House, K Dubash Marg, Opposite, Lion Gate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
- Phone: 022 2204 5702
- Price: INR 1 Lakh and above for Wedding lehengas and INR 25,000/- and above for light lehengas
11. Sabyasachi, Kala Ghoda
Outfit by Sabyasachi, Kolkata
Everyone's favourite, Sabyasachi Mukerjee's Mumbai store is like a museum. It's his sanctum sanctorum to house his favourite things along with his lovingly crafted collections of both bridal wear and jewellery. Located in a majestic colonial building at Mumbai’s art capital, Kala Ghoda, the Sabyasachi flagship store is royal, magical and overwhelmingly Indian in every way possible.
- Address: Ador Multi products Ltd, 6, K Dubash Marg, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
- Phone: 022 2204 4774
- Price: INR 2.5 Lakhs and above
12. Papa Don't Preach by Shubhika, Lower Parel (West)
Source Papa Don't Preach
The Papa Don't Preach store in Mumbai is everything you expect it to be and maybe even more. The moment you step into the store, you're transported into the chic and blingy world of designer Shubhika who utilises this space to showcase her riveting designs that every girl would love to get her hands on! Honestly, not just her outfits and accessories but her store itself is like love at first sight.
- Address: Ground Floor, Inside Sun Mill Compound (Opposite Phoenix Mills) Lower Parel (West) Landmark: Next to True School of Music (TSM), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
- Phone: 079779 48887
- Price: INR 1 Lakh and above
13. Shyamal & Bhumika, Cumballa Hill
Source Shyamal & Bhumika
Shyamal & Bhumika's store is as regal as the designer duo's collections. The store is a visual treat with 18th century Gujarati woodwork serving as the backdrop for the designer's richly embellished clothes. Their collections are always vibrant and opulent; brides, grooms and their entourages will find many choices here.
- Address: Ground Floor, Mohammedbhai Mansion next to Crossword, below Kemps Corner Flyover, N S Patkar Marg, Cumballa Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
- Phone: 098335 25200
- Price: On Request
14. Anita Dongre, Khar West
Source Anita Dongre
Considered to be the designer's jewel in Mumbai, Anita Dongre's Khar West store is clad in lush greenery, paying homage to rich Rajasthani traditions. Not only is the store home to Dongre's bridal and groom wear, but also her jewellery collection called Pinkcity- a handcrafted homage enriched with Jadau, Polki and Meenakari. Along with this, you can also find the celebrated collections of Grassroot — a brand designed to empower local arts and artisans – including everything from breezy tunics, dresses, ethnic kurta sets and sarees.
- Address: Ground Floor, Everest Classic Building, Linking Rd, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052
- Phone: 070456 90822
- Price: INR 35,000/- and above
15. Payal Singhal, Khar West
Source Payal Singhal
It’s impossible not to recognise a Payal Singhal ensemble when you come across one. The designer’s signature embroideries, in a distinct palette of colours, have found a loyal patron in the wardrobes of A-listers and everyday fashion enthusiasts alike. Plus her latest store in Khar West is symbolic of her style, from the iconic wallpapers to the signature embroidered upholstery, the couturier’s nuanced lexicon of design is a visual treat for a bride's eyes!
- Address: Payal Singhal, D7, Junction of 1st and 16th road, Khar West, Mumbai.
- Phone: 9082112095
- Price: INR 30,000/- and above
16. Kresha Bajaj, Bandra West
Source Kresha Bajaj
Kresha Bajaj's store is dreamy just like her designs. The outpost bursts through like fresh blooms in spring, with a millennial-approved pink palette. The French-inspired boutique houses the designer's pret wear, along with serving as the launchpad for her latest collections that are perfect for the new-age bride. Plus, if you have the time, you can always catch a glimpse of her famous, headline-making Love Story lehenga, framed and put on display at the epicentre of all creativity in the boutique!
- Address: Ground Floor, Manuel Gonsalves Rd, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
- Phone: 022 2643 6000
- Price: INR 3.5 Lakhs and above
17. Falguni Shane Peacock, Kalaghoda
Source Falguni Shane Peacock India
Falguni Shane Peacock has gradually reinforced their place as a leading luxury couture designer in the industry. Their design sensibility of blending edgy, intricately detailed western cuts and Indian embellishments has won them many accolades in the industry, besides an enviable roster of international celebrity clients. Designed by Gauri Khan, the Falguni Shane Peacock store in Kalaghoda houses the label's signature couture gowns, bridal wear, saris and a limited edition of occasion wear for men.
- Address: 18/20, Rampart Row Bhogilal Hargovindas Building, K Dubash Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
- Phone: 022 4979 2618
- Price: INR 3 Lakhs and above
Getting Married? Book Trusted Vendors
18. AZA Fashion, Altamount Road
Source Aza Fashion
Taking the names of boutiques in Mumbai, one cannot forget Aza. Aza is a multi-designer store, focussing on traditional and western wear. If you’re looking for saree boutiques in Mumbai, it has collections from the most reputed designers like Varun Bahl, Sabyasachi, and Anamika Khanna. It is of the best lehenga boutiques in Mumbai.
- Address: 21, Prithvi Apartment African Consulate Altamount Road, opp. South, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
- Phone: 022 2353 0212
- Price: INR 15,000 and above