Hair accessories have come a long way from simple jeweled hairpins to heavily embellished hairclips, crowns, and huge headpieces. Having said that, brides and bridesmaids make sure to get their hands on the oh-so-pretty accessories for the added glam to their hairstyles. One such type of hair accessory that has us going gaga because of their uniqueness and edgy styles are 'Bun Accessories'. And no, we're not just talking about fancy pins or typical hairclips.
Tying up the hair in messy buns or adorning them simply with mogras or going OTT with fancy florals, buns are undoubtedly a woman's go-to. And especially when it comes to dolling up for different occasions. Which is exactly why it is essential to have some exquisite bun accessories in your kitty to amp up your up-do a notch above! Helping you a wee bit with different designs, we've fished out some really artistic and bonny bun accessory styles apart from the cliched mainstream hairclips.
Go have a look!
1. A gorgeous chain and pearl stringed heavy bun piece for an edgy look.
2. Dianty multiple strings covering the entire bun so beautifully.
3. A unique stone encrusted dome shaped metal accessory with attached strings.
4. Scintillating multiple chains with hanging jhumkis. Such an offbeat piece.
5. Stones and pearls making up for a gorgeous piece.
6. An unconventional diamond shaped stone studded bun accessory with multiple thin chains attached.
1. A unique flowers shaped red and green stone brooch used as an added accessory for a mogra bun.
2. A small round brooch pinned right at the center.
3. An oversized brooch with smaller ones for the braid.
1. A gorgeous stone encrusted gold passa worn as a bun accessory. Wow.
2. A pretty stone and pearl earring pinned in the middle with gorgeous pearl malas wrapped around the bun.
1. A charming band with stone centered metal flowers.
2. A heavily bejewelled crown worn around the bun.
1. Oversized stone studs outlining the entire bun.
2. Dainty pearl and stone pins making up for a perfectly embellished bun.
3. A 3D flower motif pin for that minimal look.
1. This unique shaped big hairclip done all in stones.
2. An all floral stunning hair piece with pearl and stone detailing!
1. A striking wired hairclip with pearl detailing.
2. A decent hairpin with pearl and stone floral motifs.
3. Gold beads put together in an exquisite bunch setting making up for a pretty side hairclip.
4. Delicate floral hairpins for a minimal look.