From being your first enemies to your first best friends, secret keepers and partners in crime, that inseparable bond that sisters have with their brothers is unmatched. For the love and hate relationship that you guys share (and of course the food too), you are obviously going to miss every bit of it once you enter the marital bliss.
Having created so many memories together since childhood we know you’d be dying to create some crazier and heartwarming memories with your brothers at your wedding too. And obviously getting them captured in beautiful photos would be on the list as well.
Dear, to-be-brides, since it's Raksha Bandhan time, here's something special for you'll.
We've sort out some poses that you CANNOT miss to get clicked with your dear brother on your wedding day. So, take all the inspiration and hints that you can.
1. Candids while taking a selfies are mandatory. Period.
See Also:- Top 50 Best Destination Wedding Photographers
2. Brothers tend to irritate a lot but hey that makes up for a cute natural photo too!
3. Kisses should never fall short!
Read:- Best Wedding Photographers in Chennai
4. That "Tussi jaare ho? Tussi naa jaao" moment captured candidly!
5. Caught in the moment full of heavy emotions
6. Dance and spread the love
7. Have fun like you used to back then in your childhood
Also Read: Things Every Sibling should do before their Brother/Sister gets Married!
8. A cute little haldi moment
9. Rustle some kaleeras on your baby bro cuz' you can't wait for your Bhabhi.
10. These beautiful shots while entering with her holding her phoolon ki chaadar
11. Siblings who drink together have the most fun memories together!
12. Just pose. Basic.
13. That "I'm gonna miss you so much" kiss.
Also Read: We Spotted: Real Brides Colour-coordinating Outfits with their Brothers!
14. Help her getting ready, pamper her and and have some great shots for a lifetime!
15. Just be together throughout the wedding ceremonies (& be in the frame for as along)
16. Walk her through the aisle with your momma dear
17. They most crazy moment among the jaimala shenanigans!
Read:- Top 2000+ Wedding Photographers
18. Mushy poses are a must!
19. Such a hearty happy photo, isn't it?
20. A must have photo with your Bro Gang!
21. Make a remarkable entry together in matching outfits.
Also Read: Veere Di Wedding released another Badass song; Perfect for the Bride's Boy Gang
Go tag your brothers and ask them to start taking notes!