For the spirited charm and effervescent beauty that they add to a bride's look, "wedding bouquets" commonly referred to as bridal flower bouquets are steadily becoming every Indian bride's favorite accessory. What seemed to be a traditional and aesthetic aspect of a Christian bride's look has unquestionably paved its way into an Indian bride's look as well making it a rage.
Gorgeously curated with different flowers in varied shades, wedding flowers bridal bouquets not only elevate the bridal look but also makes up for an edgy & beautiful prop for couple photos and bridal portraits. Furthermore, brides are even experimenting with the hues of their wedding flowers bridal bouquets to either match or contrast it with their outfits for added oomph.
Being your harbingers of everything trendy, edgy and unique we've curated this blog featuring some quintessentially unique wedding bouquet ideas. These charming and splendid wedding bouquets are surely going to take over your hearts and make you wanna grab one RN!
Scroll down for some delightfully pretty wedding bouquet pictures!
Wedding Bouquet Ideas for Your Bridal Look
1. A beautiful infusion of varied white flowers and raw green leaves.
2. Ditch a huge wedding bouquet and opt for different flower sticks tied together with just a ribbon. Don't forget baby's breath flowers tho!
3. Take your wedding flowers bridal bouquet a notch higher by adding stones and crystals to it. This unique wedding bouquet idea is worth every penny spent!
4. This huge bridal bouquet made just with red roses speaks of simplicity as it's best!
5. Opt for huge multi-hued flowers with varied green leaves and ferns to get a unique wedding bouquet.
6. A surreal all white rose wedding bouquet tied together with an orange ribbon for pristine feels.
7. And how about a spectacular wedding bouquet of peonies?
8. Different sized white roses with greens FTW!
9. A classic light-hued rose flower bouquet with long hanging ribbon ends!
10. This striking mix of multi-hued different flowers sitting together perfectly amidst those greens makes for one of the most beautiful bridal bouquet.
11. Big white roses and baby's breath flowers tied together with white ribbon in a small cutesy bunch.
12. A magnificent and unique wedding bouquet idea for the brides who love all things opulent.
13. An enchanting wedding bouquet of whites with a dash of purple for an added edge.
14. What a sheer beauty and dream this floral bouquet done in unique white flowers is!
15. For our darling bridesmaids, an all rose and baby's breath bouquet is the perfect choice.
Let us know which wedding bouquet are you going to choose!