Because of their versatility & prowess of being infused in every kinda decor be it bohemian, a colorful mehndi day, an elegant pastel decor or floral decor, Dreamcatchers make for one of the prettiest elements in wedding decor and otherwise too. These sacred hoops curated with fabric, threads, beads, and feathers paved their way into Indian weddings long back and have been vivaciously prevalent ever since. For that matter, we don't want them to be a passing trend either because we're all hearts for these charms.
Right from the authentic feather & beads ones to floral or DIY'd gota patti & pom-pom ones, dreamcatchers are beautifully incorporated in Indian weddings in uber unique & upbeat ways. Lending a positive vibe, dreamcatchers are way too eye-pleasing and undoubtedly exude a magical aura while also satisfying our senses & hearts just the right way.
Because we're all about taking care of your wedding dreams and inspire you in the best possible ways to fulfill them, we've listed some charming ideas to use dreamcatchers in your wedding decor perfectly. Have a look!
Dreamcatcher Decor Ideas for a Beauteous Decor Setup
1. Gorgeously adorned Dreamcatcher ceilings undoubtedly takes the beauty quotient of the decor a notch above!
2. These Chinoiserie motif dreamcatchers along with rope & feather tassles make up for the perfect bar decor!
3. White dreamcatchers are a perfect choice for the rustic and bohemian themes!
4. Uniquely done dreamcatchers handmade with embroidery wheels and thread tassles.
5. And how bewitching is this "tree of life" dreamcatcher!
6. And of course, how can we miss out on a pretty floral take on dreamcatchers?!
7. These cutesy dreamcatcher keychains put up as favors double up as decor elements too!
8. Such an outstanding weave of gota patti, flowers, ghungroos and hanging motifs!
9. DIY your own dreamcatchers with beautiful fabrics, flower garlands, tassles and gota patti elements! (how unique & stunning!)
10. A huge colorful rainbow dreamcatcher!
11. Gorgeous floral planters and colorful little dreamcatchers together are a super charming combo!
12. How about floral wreaths with hanging ribbons making up for an edgy & unusual dreamcatcher?
13. Dreamcatchers can literally be made with anything! Ribbons, beaded lace, fabric, crochet; whatever you like!
14. Wheels, pom-poms, thread tassles and ghungroos for a DIY dreamcatcher are an uber cool choice!
15. Colorful and peppy mehndi seatings decked up with dreamcatchers & wheel adornments for our dulhaniya!
Are you going to show your love for deamcatchers at your wedding? Let us know!