It takes an army of professionals to make a successful wedding. Half the job of looking worth a million bucks is to select the perfect outfit and if you don’t have a trusted confidante who knows which latest trend will work for you, a stylist is just what you needed. The other half constitutes your hair, make-up, skin care and nutrition to achieve that gorgeous look. And no wedding can be executed perfectly without a trusted wedding planner!
So, to make your dream wedding come true and give you ideas & inspirations, Vogue Wedding Show 2017 is back in town. A 3-day opulent wedding exhibition is back in town to showcase the latest and most exclusive wedding services and a collection of coveted brands from the bridal world.
To have a sneak peek of what happens at this show, have a look at what we loved about the show last year. We can guarantee that it's insanely gorgeous and totally recommended for all the brides-to-be. You can personally meet the best of the best bridal designers like our favourite Anita Dongre, JADE by Monica & Karishma (can't wait to see Bombay-based designer in Delhi!), Manish Malhotra, Rahul Mishra, Payal Singhal and many more!
Apart from the bridal designers, you get to meet India’s finest jewellers, trousseau gifting brands, décor experts, and wedding planners too!
The attendees also get to attend Vogue Masterclasses, wherein
- Anaita Shroff Adajania will share contemporary style tips and advice for brides and grooms. Read what she told us last year here.
- Wedding Planner Vandana Mohan will share some insights on how to make your wedding a unique affair
- Skin-care specialist Dr. Harshna Bijlani will give tips and talk about techniques to get that glowing, flawless skin in her session.
- Make-up specialist Namrata Soni will instruct attendees on how to wear make-up that’s ideal for all kinds of bridal looks. Read 7 Products Make-up Artist Namrata Soni Recommends For Every Bride-To-Be.
- Kinita Kadakia Patel will tell brides-to-be how to look and feel their best through wellness and nutrition. Here's what she revealed last year!
And this year, celebrity hairstylist Rod Anker will take guests through a step-by-step process underlining the need for personal and professional hair care, complete with an on-stage demonstration.
See you there, guys!
What: Vogue Wedding Show 2017 When: August 4-6 2017 Where: Taj Palace, New Delhi
Entry: To get invited to this ‘by invitation only’ luxury exhibition, one must register on Vogue Wedding Show or call +91 7045400070 or +91 7045400071
Also Read:- Top Wedding Photographers in Chennai