It’s not only the heirloom or traditional neckpieces, earrings, maang tikkas or naths that makes up for your bridal jewellery but also, the classic and statement pieces that add the contemporary chic edge to your bridal look. One such "must have jewellery piece" that not only gives a hep definition to your hands but also elevates your bridal ensemble and is an essential trousseau staple is a statement ring.
Being the fashion-forward brides that you all are, you just cannot miss out on owning a few trendy statement rings that will not only suit your bridal look but can also be adorned otherwise. A decent size or an oversized one, a precious gemstone studded or the one encrusted with kundans and pearls—the varieties, sizes, and designs to choose amongst are endless.
To let you on further on the idea of a statement ring, we’ve fished out some designs for you that are classy AF! Go ahead and fetch the ones you love!
Statement Ring Designs That you Must Have
1. A flower shaped stone ring in a round setting with pearl details
See Also:- Top 5 Star Wedding Venues in Delhi
2. A double ring in stones with layered pearl chains
3. An oval stone ring with a huge emerald
See Also:- Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi
4. An elegant turquoise blue-stoned ring
5. Golden pearl-lined huge ring encrusted with stones
See Also:- Best Wedding Photographers in Bangalore
6. An oversized mirror ring with a colorful & edgy design
7. A multi-chaandbali designed pearl and stone ring complemented with a kundan and pearl haathphool
8. A hand painted meenakari ring with lotus motifs
Know More:- Top Wedding Photographer in Mumbai
9. A huge intricately designed ring with gota pusalu detailing
10. A pearl outlined drop-shaped ring embellished with green and blue stones
11. A big pretty fresh floral ring for your mehndi function
See:- Top Wedding Photographers in Chennai
12. An unsual gold ring with a 3D stone setting
13. A ruby and kundan haathpool with a huge ring
14. An enormous gold ring with leaf-shaped stones and pretty pearl detailing
Know More :- Top wedding Photographers in Hyderabad
15. A flower shaped fancy yet simple stone ring
16. A sea shell inspired pearl ring design
17. An all-pearl ring
18. A minimalistic kundan ring
19. A traditional design with a modern edge
20. A beaded oversized ring
Which designs are you going to bookmark for yourself? Let us know!