The shoe game needs no introduction! Or maybe it does. So, for the uninitiated ones, The Shoe Game is one of the most common and fun wedding games that revolve around the couple. The couple sits back-to-back holding their own shoe in one hand and their partner's shoe in the other. The couple is asked a few questions related to them and their relationship, which they have to answer by raising a shoe. For instance, the question can be 'Who burps more?'; raising the bride's shoe means the answer is bride and raising the groom's shoe means the groom burps more.
This game has gained much popularity in Indian weddings and is super fun to play at weddings. While the bride and groom answer the hilarious questions about each other, it is equally joyous and a laughter riot for the guests watching them play it.
So here are some best Shoe Game Questions that you can ask the couple while playing this game at one of their wedding functions. These funny wedding shoe game questions will elicit endless giggles and help the couple understand each other well. But before I jump on to the list of questions, here is a basic run-through of how the Shoe Game is played and some fun tips to play the game.
How to play the Shoe Game at Indian Weddings:
- It goes like, the bride and groom are supposed to be seated on chairs with their backs towards each other.
- Both the bride and groom remove their shoes and exchange one with each other. The idea is that the bride and groom must be holding one of each shoe.
- The host/bridesmaids ask questions to the couple. The answer must be either 'bride' or the groom'. The couple is to answer the questions by raising a shoe; raising the bride's shoe means the answer is 'bride' and vice versa.
Some tips to make the Shoe Game more fun:
- Have a list of questions handy.
- Ask the guests to shout questions to ensure everyone's involvement.
- You can also ask the guests to write impromptu additional questions.
- Keep a check on the answers/scores so as to announce the results.
- Choose funny questions to elicit maximum giggles.
Adorable & Funny Shoe Game Questions for Couples
- Who is better at planning surprises?
- Who shops more?
- Who farts more?
- Who is most likely to want kids first?
- Who is a better bathroom singer?
- Who keeps the room messier?
- Who made the first move?
- Who cooks better Maggi?
- Who is always to ready to splurge money on food?
- Who was the first to fall in love?
- Who never forget anniversary dates?
- Who always leaves the dishes on the table after eating?
- Who is better at managing finances?
- Who takes more time to get ready for outings?
- Who wakes up earlier?
- Who loves kids more?
- Who is a bigger party animal?
- Who drives better?
- Who never forgets to take along their mobile to the washroom?
- Who says sorry first?
- Who cries more at movies?
- Who lies the most?
- Who doesn’t believe in organising the wardrobe?
- Who is the crazier one?
- Who has a cuter smile?
- Who needs more pampering?
- Who is poor with directions?
- Who is always confused about what food to order?
- Who falls sick more often?
- Who is more self-obsessed? Or Who checks themselves out in the mirror the most?
- Who skips bathing the most?
- Who is more dominating in the relationship?
- Who is the first one to fall asleep?
- Who is never wrong?
- Who is needier and acts like a baby when they’re sick?
- Who is more health conscious?
- Who has better taste in music?
- Who is a cry baby?
- Who dances better?
- Who is more romantic?
- Who snores louder?
- Who is most likely to start a fight?
- Who is more adjusting?
- Who can’t keep a secret?
- Who is always late?
- Who cracks the lamest jokes?
- Who is good with saving money?
- Who has a better style sense?
- Who is moodier?
- Who throws maximum tantrums?
- Who was more studious in school/college?
- Who will be controlling the TV remote?
- Who flirts the most?
- Who is always hungry?
- Who says ‘I Love You’ more often?
- Who passes out first while drinking?
- Who is a better lover?
- Who is more emotional?
- Who will do more household chores?
- Who uses the phone the most?
- Which spouse was more involved in wedding planning?
Have any more questions to add to this list? Write them in the comments below!