We're true rooters of the fact that you must make the utmost use of your wedding venue space by incorporating each and every element it has to offer. Be it the large staircases & steps, the open spaces for seating lounges or the bespoke trees making up for natural beauty, infusing them perfectly is what makes up your wedding decor.
One aspect of wedding venues that is not just a mere rejuvenating treat to the eyes but, can further elevate the feel of the wedding decor if beautifully amped up is the pool area. Yes, that pool that's present at almost all wedding venues like resorts & hotels, farmhouses, lawns, and even your homes sometimes! Hosting pool parties and other wedding ceremonies alongside the pool is as it is a fad favored by almost everybody. And if you're too planning to host some poolside wedding ceremonies or your wedding venue offers you a great pool space then stay right here with us.
Ideating you on some of the best pool decor ideas for your wedding, we're back at doing what we do best—inspire you! Go check out these popular pool & poolside decor ideas and choose what suits you the best.
Offbeat & Spectacular Pool & Poolside Decor Ideas
1. How about having your decked up hashtag installations right at the edge of your pool for a stunning view?
2. This latest pool decor idea with the pool outlined with candles and fairy lights is to die for. Further amped up with floating floral & lit arrangements, we totally heart this idea!
3. For how the entire pool side is beautiully ornamented with miniature candles and candelabras, this has to be the prettiest of poolside decor ideas.
4. An amazing amalgamation of a decked up tree and blooming floating lotuses, this pond decor is so eye-pleasing.
5. We love how this mini pool-cum-pond and the surrounding area is so gorgeously beautified with floating candle trays amidst the small fountains.
6. Let your initials or your hashtags float around in the pool for that matter.
7. Having such marigold arrangements with metal lotuses in the middle are the perfect elements for your poolside haldi or mehndi ceremony.
8. Or have huge floral balls float around on those blue waters, maybe?
9. This entire pool area is a masterpiece in itself. With moroccan lamps, candle settings, miniature bulb stands, and oversized antique lamps & vases decked up with flowers, the regality of this entire setup in mind boggling!
10. Yet another strikingly lit arrangement, for the charming royal feels.
11. Making up for one of the best pool decor ideas, having your pool covered with drapes, buntings and dreamcatchers is something we're rooting for.
12. Quirk up your poolside with such colorful installations.
13. Have a mandap set up on the pool complete with an aisle and amp it up further with flower arrangements floating around.
14. The uniqueness of these metal lotus structures in a rose filled mini-pond is super pretty. Not to forget how those miniature candles are the perfect add-ons.
15. Floating floral arrangements in a hoop? Yass!
Have you saved your favorites yet?