Choosing an outfit for your sister's mehndi ceremony is like being in a constant war between 'this is too heavy' and 'this is too light'. The struggle is very real and I realised it only now that my sister's wedding is approaching. Mehndi outfits are supposed to be fun, quirky, playful and light at the same time; something that makes you look like million bucks but lets you frolic around too. If you are also oscillating between too heavy and too simple outfits and are not able to pick a mehndi outfit for an upcoming wedding, just scroll down. You will witness some of the most amazing options in unique silhouettes and vibrant hues. I am sure you would enjoy reading this blog as much as I loved searching these stylish mehndi outfits for bridesmaids.
Mehndi outfits for Bridesmaids
1. A subtle pink lehenga with a super stylish multi-tiered off-shoulder blouse! *Just look at that blouse*
2. A palazzo saree? Oh yes! *Chic and subtle - perfect for bridesmaids*
3. Who doesn't love a shimmery lehenga after all! Go light on blouse and dupatta if you want to wear it for small functions like mehndi.
4. This sleek and simple (yet super elegant) outfit has my heart!
5. Turn heads in an utterly voguish ensemble
6. This belted outfit worn by Alia Bhatt is just so apt & stylish to frolick around at a mehndi ceremony
7. An Anarkali with a twist of tiered details!
8. The most raging outfit inspiration of the season!
9. Parineeti Chopra showed us how to rock a bridesmaid look in an all-yellow coord set
10. The bridesmaids with a swaggy style can seek inspo from this one!
11. Glimmering blouse and a plain lehenga - another heavenly mehndi outfit for bridesmaids
12. Colour blocking done right!
13. Mehendi ceremonies are the best occassion to wear easy-breezy printed lehengas!
14. A plain lehenga with a shimmering belt paired with a mirror-work blouse
15. Mehendi ceremonies are all colours! And this stunning Sabya set is so damn apt!
16. Our writer Anupriya Khanna's outfit gave us major goals too! *That pleated blouse is WOW*
17. Try out fun silhouettes like this one! A sequined blouse with tiered sharara pants
18. Here's another playful ensemble in a colour that instantly takes your fashion game a notch above!
19. How about this utterly voguish lime green sharara set with a burst of colours!
20. And we're majorly eyeing that uber vibrant outfit featuring a bow blouse and a tulle skirt
21. Concluding the list with this so damn gorgeous fuschia pink cape set with a bandeau blouse!
Which outfit did you like the most? Tell us in the comments section below.