For every woman out there, there's no such thing as too many outfits inspiration and especially when you're the sister or the BFF of the bride-to-be, and going berserk while deciding upon the perfect outfits for her wedding soirees is oh-so-justified.
Dear bridesmaids, we know you are always digging for glamorous outfit ideas and Shaadisaga is always on its toes for your aid. Which is why this time around we have the lovely and gorgeous Aditi Rao Hydari giving us major outfit inspirations everytime she stepped out of her house looking like a million bucks! We spotted her in some breathtaking outfits which are both traditional and sassy that we believe are absolutely perfect for all you bridesmaids to don at your sister or your BFF's wedding.
So without making you wait further let’s show you all the times Aditi Rao Hydari gave us some serious bridesmaid dresses options!
(Also, hold your breaths ladies because her serene beauty is unmissable and we can't stop admiring her!)
1. Ivory embroidered crop top & palazzos with a printed jacket by Label: Anushree.
2. Hand-embroidered floor length kurta with lehenga from "Parizaad" Couture collection by Rahul Mishra.
3. White knotted shirt with a Ridhi Mehra CINCO bird print skirt.
4. A blush Patiala set with mirror work dupatta from Sukriti & Aakriti.
5. Raw Mango Draupadi Varanasi brocade silk saree in bright yellow and teal.
1. Burgandy floor length dress by AMPM fashions.
2. A bell sleeved floral printed crop top and a tiered skirt set in bottle green by Divya Reddy.
3. Flared floral-print dress with belt by Anita Dongre for a minimal look.
4. Tarun Tahiliani's charcoal grey block print skirt paired with a black top from Marks & Spencer with the right amount of accessories adding the glam.
5. A black ruffled top and sequined skirt from Papa Don't Preach.
1. A white and pink lehenga set by Abhinav Mishra with mirror work detailing.
2. A new cut embroidered Anarkali & an antique museum embroidery brocade blouse layered over a burgundy velvet lehenga by Anju Modi.
3. Floor length Anarkali by Mayyur Girotra paired with subtle gold jewellery.
4. A black highly embellished off-shoulder kurta with a flared skirt in same color by Varun & Nidhika.
5. Blush pink lehenga with dainty crystal embroidery by Manish Malhotra
1. This elegant co-ord of ruffled blouse & tiered skirt by Ridhi Mehra
2. A classic champagne off-shoulder and fish-cut cocktail gown by Samant Chauhan.
3. A Manish Malhotra banarasi handloom lehenga woven in metallic yarns paired with a satin velvet royal blue off-shoulder corset fit blouse.
4. Lilac Swarovski gown with ostrich feather accents by Shriya Som.
5. An intricately embroidered rust red and gold sharara set by Punit Balana.