Amidst the gorgeous flowy bels, leaves, blooming florals and roses, lotus designs are one of the most prevalent and incorporated motifs in mehndi designs for both hands & feet. Lotus motifs not only make up for an auspicious and divine element to be infused into mehndi but, they also look breathtakingly pretty. Right from having huge single motifs being the highlight to having them accentuating the entire design, the ever-so-classic lotus motifs add the perfect dash of traditionalism and edge.
For our sheer love for mehndi and the charming aesthetics of lotuses, we fetched out some enchanting and best lotus mehndi designs for hands and feet and curated this blog that's brimming with beauty. These impressive designs are perfect for both brides and bridesmaids and you wouldn't be able to not adore them. Choose your favorites!
Surreal & Trendy Lotus Mehndi Designs for Hands
The ways to infuse lotuses in your mehndi designs for hands are umpteen and quite prepossessing. You can have separate sections done completely in lotuses or have a complete lotus flower etched right in the middle or on the top, the choice is yours. These latest lotus mehndi designs for hands will surely have you hooked.
1. With an intrinsic jaal design with filled in lotus patterns on the finger and unique lotus on the wrist, this simple lotus mehndi design for hands is perfect for the bridesmaids.
2. Be it on the palms or the forearms, band-like designs with lotus patterns and shaded areas are one of the best ways to include the charm of lotuses in your mehndi design.
3. We love this lotus mehndi design for hands replete with lotus patterns throughout the hands.
4. A unique mehndi design wherein, the lotus motifs are incorporated in different ways!
5. This bewitching lotus mehndi design for hands with lotus florals sketched beautifully across the palm has us swooning over it.
6. This latest lotus mehndi design for hands with a lotus centered mandala pattern on the palms and similar ends is definitely making it into our screenshots at least!
7. And look at those geometric patterns lined with striking lotuses! So GORG!
8. Bridal Mehndi ends with lotus patterns crowning the entire design is yet another classic way of infusing this magical element in your mehndi design.
9. What a beauteous traditional design with portraits of gods and plethora of blooming lotuses amidst geometric patterns.
10. Having varied sections of your mehndi design done in lotus patterns undoubtedly make up for one of the coolest lotus mehndi designs for hands.
11. Have your palms splendidly adorned with unique lotus designs to make them the highlight of your entire mehndi.
12. For more prominence, you can also have simple or artsy lotus motifs incorporated in your designs.
13. Lotus themed mandala for your palms? Such a pretty way!
Unique & Best Lotus Mehndi Designs for Feet
Lotuses are not only limited to hand mehndi designs only. Just like hands though, they can be incorporated in foot mehndi design as well, either as outshining motifs or repleting the entire design with their beauty. Check them out!
1. Just like hands, having small lotus motifs in your feet mehndi designs is literally going to bring about a unique edge to your design.
2. We love this pasley motif design that is filled with lotus patterns!
3. A feet full of lotuses? Yasss!
4. Making up for one of the best lotus mehndi designs for feet, little portions of your feet done in shaded lotus designs looks lovely.
6. This side mehndi design that's replete with lotus flowers is so contemporary.
7. Let 'em lotus flowers crown your feet mehndi too in the prettiest of ways!
Too beautiful to not get done, right?