One of the freshest and marvelously stunning mehndi design trend that emerged a long time back and has been ruling ever since is the infusion of portraits in the bridal mehndi design. What began as classic bride and groom portraits from our traditions has now enormously bloomed to be a raging trend and of course along with a breath of fresh modernism. They are perfect to add a dash of kick to your otherwise simple mehendi design.
Mehndi designs in 2018 were all about personalizing them with portraits of your loved ones, your groom or what's close to your heart is a super adorable and unique way of lending a heartwarming and emotional touch to your bridal mehndi. Having your hands adorned with mehndi designs that are not only gorgeous but holds a special place in your hearts sums up the aesthetic essence of a bridal mehndi.
Because so much new and unique has been trending in mehndi designs for brides we thought to fish out some fab and remarkably cute ideas of incorporating portraits in your designs and we're sure you'd be left smitten. Check them out!
Ideas to Incorporate Portraits in your Bridal Mehendi
1. Show your love for your parents and in fact your in-laws too by having their portraits etched on your hands!
2. Have yours and your hubby's couple portraits made in your bridal mehndi design for an added personalized touch!
3. For some quirk & fun, how about getting your favorite cartoon series or fairytale characters incorporated in your bridal mehendi?!
4. And of course, the evermore & classic bride and groom portraits are perfect for the quintessential old school bride.
5. Your pets deserve every place and space in your life, even if that means your bridal mehndi design on your hands!
6. God portraits in bridal mehndis are a great choice for 'em auspicious and blessed feels.
7. The bride & groom portraits depicting traditional wedding rituals such as jaimala or sindoor moment are a perfect ode to this heavenly union.
8. Have both your portraits depict your love tale throughout your bridal mehndi. (it's the most trending btw!)
9. Show your love for some tropical animals and birds too.
10. Do you have a proposal story to tell the world? Flaunt it through your the bridal mehndi that's adorning your hands!
11. How about having your bae's portrait beautifully drawn for all the love that you have for him?
Which portrait design are you going to have in your bridal mehndi design?