If you've been following us wholeheartedly, you'd be aware of our undying love for outfit coordination at Indian weddings. Be it the couples coordinating with each other, couples coordinating with their wedding decor or all the other possible ways to coordinate outfits at your wedding, we've been all head over heels for this fad! We didn't even miss out on dressing up the furballs in coordinating outfits for that matter!
For this time, we bring to you photos of kids in outfits coordinating with the bride and groom. Yes, the cute kiddies of the family coordinating their outfits with the bride and groom is a thing and a remarkably mushy one. These photos that we spotted on our Instagram feed and at various weddings are enough to brim you up with inspiration for your wedding.
Go see for yourself!
Cutesy Photos of Kids in Outfits Coordinating With the Bride & Groom
1. This bride's nephews in matching outfits are acing the coordination game perfectly!
2. Miten and his nine months old baby wearing similar outfits on both the wedding and reception are some serious goals!
3. We love how this little bridesmaid and the bride are absolutely slaying it in their matching looks so fashionably.
4. This little sarbala slipping into the same sherwani ensemble makes up for such a beautiful 'kids outfit idea' in coordination with groom.
5. This couple and the little munchkins make a strong style statement while donning absolute similar outfits and we love it to bits!
6. Matching up in similar hues of dusty pink and gold, coordinating outfits this way makes up for one of the 'latest kids outfit matching with bride' ideas.
7. How adorably look-alikes they are!
8. One of the 'best kids outfit matching with bride' ideas that we've come across!
9. Slipping into similar hues of yellow for the haldi ceremony is a great way of having kids coordinate their outfits with the bride or groom.
10. Yet another kiddy with outfit absolutely in coordination with the groom!
11. Clad in a similar light pink ensemble this little munchkin is undoubtedy stealing hearts.
12. Looking beautifully similar like the bride, right from the jewllery to the hair and lehenga style, we can't take our eyes off this photo.
13. A happy picture with kids outfit coordinating with the bride in similar hues.
14. Like bride, like niece!
15. Being their crazy best in scintillatig golds!
Are you colour-coordinating with the kiddies in your family? Share your thoughts in the comments!