Ahoy! We are back with our monthly favorites featuring décor ideas with a bang! We’ve fished out some of the coolest and the most eclectic décor- art that some of the renowned décor maestros have so ingeniously brought to life. From opulent vintage themes to out-of-the-box table centerpieces to fun photo booths to art walls, there is no end to how creative you can go. The sky is the limit!
We want the biggest day of your life to be a memoir in its own, to have a magical ambiance that immediately sets your spirits on cloud nine and your guests in a trance of complete awe. And so, this post has been fashioned to introduce you to some of the gorgeous décor trends that have inspired us, in hope to inspire you too!
Also Read #March Favorites: 24 'FAB' Decor Ideas that will not Fail to Impress You!
Let’s start scrolling, shall we?
1. A bespoke tree of life shining with the light of a thousand fairies!
2. An enchanted forest art wall looking like a mystical dream
3. A bin transformed into this sassy lil piece of décor
4. This stunning lit up doorway is giving us the chills
Read:- Best Pre Wedding Photography
5. Teacups with the bride’s bff's names inscribed on them is a thoughtful and personal wedding favour
6. A floating madap enriched with the beautiful fragrance of tuberoses and aglow with diyas is the perfect way to get hitched!
7. Patterned and poppy floors add so much joy to the whole setting
8. Quirk up with some cute potli hangings or glass bird hangings
9. Or these kaleera hangings
10. Because red vintage themed weddings are hot this season
Also Read #February Favorites: 24 Eclectic & Modish Decors we Approve of!
11. A cheeky bar menu
12. A personalized mehendi sitting arrangement for the bride and the groom adding that fun element to the setup
13. What a brilliant piece of artwork!
14. Isn't this all-white theme looking class apart?!
15. All eyes on these cute colourful buckets serving as beer chillers. Such a saviour during a sunny outdoor event.
16. This minimalistic green tablescape makes our heart smile
17. Quite an essential for a monsoon wedding
18. Photo-booth done right with a pretty peppy auto
19. What a mystifying view of crystal lanterns hanging from beautifully decorated tree branches
20. Adding something useful like a book to your table centrepiece is honestly a great idea!
21. Splash some Pop Art around!
22. This modern Jaipuri theme is so refreshing
23. A plethora of cascading flowers
Also Read #January Favorites: Coolest Decor Ideas To Steal For Your Wedding!