Left: Symetree | Right: Outhouse
If there's one jewellery piece that is almost every bride's favourite and makes for a quintessential part of their bridal trousseaus, it's none other than a pretty pair of earrings. Whether huge & elaborate or dainty & minimal, earrings can instantly add oodles of charm to your bridal look. They come in varied designs and patterns–right from elaborate chaandbaalis, dazzling jhumkas, breathtaking bahubali earrings to regular dangles. However, the ones that are raging big time and are here to stay are the beauteous 'Passa Earrings', charmingly known as 'Jhumar Earrings'.
Jhumar earrings are nothing but a mini-version of your traditional head jhumars. They are your basic multi-stringed earrings encrusted with precious & semi-precious stones like kundans, polkis, pearls, emeralds, rubies and diamonds. What's special about these beauties is that they not only look appealing when paired along with heavy necklaces and maang tikkas but also when worn solely. Which is why they are a must-have for both brides and bridesmaids.
So, if you too want to cart a few fashionable jhumar earring designs, now is the time for you to splurge. Down here we've enlisted some quirky and unique jhumar earring designs that are sure to leave you bewitched. Drive through and check out for yourself!
(Beware! Some scintillating Jhumar earring designs ahead!)
Latest & Awesome Jhumar Earring Designs
1. Beautiful pair of jhumar earrings detailed with jarkans, pearls and small jhumkis.
2. Stylish jhumar earrings amped up with multiple pearl strands and fine meenakari.
3. One of the best jhumar earring designs done with kundan and pearls so prettily!
4. Mughal Pearl Jhumar earrings handcrafted with freshwater ivory pearls and polkis with a hint of green.
5. A beauteous pair of passa earrings with delicate floral motifs and pearl strings.
6. Attractive passa shaped beauties woven with pearls and crystals.
7. Want something fresh for your Mehndi? These vibrant multi-hued enamelled jhumars are your perfect pick!
8. Yet another pair of bespoke jhumar earrings encrusted with semi-precious stones and pearl strings.
9. The royal pearl jhoomar earrings featuring a radial stud and leaf like-motif enhanced with polkis, pearls and green meena.
10. A striking pair of passa earrings with a kundan floral stud attached to crescent shaped hangings with elegant pearl strings
11. Mini jhumkis beautifying this gorgeous pair of jhumar earrings with embellished paisley motifs.
12. This dazzling pair of lotus jhumar earrings are just so stylish!
13. The resplendent asharfi passa earrings crafted with trails of pearls and elegant gold plated, turquoise-hued asharfis.
14. A classic pair of jhumar earrings festooned with pearls and crystals.
15. And this mesmerizing pair of jhoomar earrings with kundan detailing and pearl strings!
16. Noteworthy stone studded jhumar earrings for all those traditional feels!
17. A unique pair of traditional jhumar earrings etched with meena and semi-precious stones.
18. These larger-than-life jhumar earrings with a fun play of emeralds, kundan and pearls have our hearts!
19. A multi-chained jhumar earring design that is simply beautiful. (We couldn't help but gush over that heart-shaped polkis adorning the earrings!)
20. Stunning passa earrings handcrafted with freshwater ivory pearls and polkis with a dash of red and turquoise.
21. Here are some more enameled jhumar earrings that you can consider for your mehndi ceremony! These pastel shades are sure to compliment your mehndi look.
22. These elaborate diamond polki jhumar earrings with pretty jhumki adornments are a complete must-have for your bridal trousseau.
23. Exquisite passa earrings detailed with a bunch of pearl strands and semi-circular stone studded motifs.
24. These simple yet elegant passa earrings assembled with pearls, kundans, and beads are perfect for bridesmaids.
25. Modern pearl-stranded jhumar earrings set with floral kundan studs.
26. Breathtaking pair of jhumar earrings crafted with elegance and sophistication.
Have you saved your fav jhumar earring design yet?