What jewellery to wear with a pink lehenga? Now that’s one question brides keep bombarding us with, over and over again. And if you’re one of those too, you’re at luck as we’ve got you covered! The kind of jewellery options we’ve fetched out for you are simply insane. There are timeless polkis, the fail-safe emeralds, ravishing rubies, striking sapphires, popping enamelled jewels & so much more.
So, whether you are looking forward to layering yourself with the classics or opt for some interesting contrasting jewels, there are truckloads of ideas lined up for you. Scroll down and take a look at these impressive pink lehenga and jewellery combinations.
1. A perfect blend of polkis and emeralds to go with an embroidered pale pink lehenga.
2. Nothing better than this choker & rani haar set strung with emeralds, amazonites & uncut diamonds.
3. This voguish chand baali bib set done with pearls and crystals is just so unique
4. Polki Baubles with a hint of meena always work great with a pastel pink lehenga and here's proof!
5. An elegant flared-out diamond necklace
6. When rubies and diamonds come together you can't expect it to be anything short of stunning.
7. One can never go wrong with a polki choker outlined with Japanese pearls and green beaded rani haar.
8. How about this royal polki set tossed with a bunch of blue sapphires, emeralds and Japanese pearls?
9. Amp up your pink lehenga with this elegant fusion of emeralds, polkis and green tourmalines
10. Ditch the cliche jewels and pick this elegant enamelled set to pair with your baby pink lehenga.
11. We're totally rooting for this stylish diamond aad necklace.
12. Not to miss out on this striking amalgamation of polkis and emeralds for your pink lehenga.
13. Never knew polkis and tourmalines could look so amazing with a pink lehenga until we saw this.
14. Here's a mesmerizing powder blue enamelled set you can team with your baby pink lehenga just how this bride did!
15. Style your pink pastel pink lehenga with this beguiling choker set detailed with amazonites, kundans and some fine enamelling.
16. Let rubies and polkis takeover!
17. This larger-than-life polki choker enhanced with rubies and emeralds goes pretty well with a fuschia pink lehenga.
18. A layered polki haar outlined with emeralds can add just the right amount of charm to your pink bridal lehenga.
19. Glam up your fully-embroidered pink lehenga with a splash of tourmalines and polkis
20. This bride chose a phenomenal polki & sapphire set to pair with her blush pink lehenga and so can you!
21. Add a dash of elegance to your pink lehenga with this enamelled choker set adorned with pearls and polkis.
22. This all polki collar with hints of green meena is such a bang on jewellery options for your pink lehenga.
23. What's not to love about this remarkable polki choker set tossed with emeralds and some green beads?
24. To go with a fuchsia rose lehenga, nothing beats the classic polkis & emeralds.
25. Get your hands on this magical emerald and polki creation & make a fashionable statement!
26. How pretty does this timeless polki and emerald set look with that rani pink lehenga!
27. We can't stop eyeing over this breathtaking choker & princess necklace done with emeralds, polkis and pearls.
28. Take the offbeat route and pick a ravishing aadh necklace like this to team with your magenta pink lehenga.
29. This polki & sapphire set spells sheer opulence.
30. The ever-gorgeous polki & kundan choker set sprinkled with Japanese pearls.
31. If you've opted for a rani pink lehenga, you must give this aqua blue enamelled aadh necklace a try!
32. Yet another layered polki necklace for the millennial brides!
33. This bride gorgeously paired her neon pink lehenga with an understated choker and an all beaded rani haar.
34. A super voguish enamelled jewellery set to consider for your scintillating pink lehenga.