Ice sculptures have been in the Indian wedding scenarios for quite some time now, but of late they're being used immensely. Since they're sure to dig a hole in one's pocket, they also make for a mesmerizing sight at a wedding. They're likely to be the next big thing in wedding decor because of their grand and elite look. Now you might be thinking that what if these ice sculptures melt when put at a wedding but in reality, it stays intact for almost two days. Yes, you read that right.
With a plethora of designs to choose from, these surreal ice sculptures will completely lit up your wedding decor. Oh, and these also make for some luxurious centerpiece designs just rightly.
Super Cool Ice Sculpture Designs for Weddings
1. Extravagant Sculptures
- Couple monograms have a new avatar all together.
- This elegant and perfectly created masterpiece of mirroring elephants.
- Couple figurines in a proposal situation looks so romantic.
- These dolphin sculptures are too adorable.
- Perfect for a ring ceremony event, this humongous ring made out of ice looks immensely attractive.
2. Medium-sized sculptures
- This little elephant sculpture would make for a great showpiece amidst the glimmering wedding decor.
- Could a liquor trolley be anymore fancy?!
- This peacock and Lord Ganesha's sculptures are such a pretty sight to behold!
Which Ice Sculpture design are you gonna get installed at your wedding?