The dainty & fuss-free white blooms, baby's breath flowers are everywhere in Indian weddings! Right from the decor elements to phoolon ki chaadar and jaimalas, these pristine flowers have cast their magic spell and are being vividly used at the weddings more than ever before. Immensely loved for their delicate aesthetics and alluring charm, these tiny white beauties are great hair adornments as well. You can use them in buns, braids or even open cascading hairstyles!
These pretty flowers quite literally transform your basic hairstyle into an elegant and glamorous hairdo. With more than 20 ideas to beautify your hair with buds of baby's breath flowers, these hairstyles are sure to leave you mesmerized.
Whether you are the bride or a bridesmaids, these baby's breath flowers are perfect for anyone who seeks for elegance in simplicity!
1. Etch them to your cascading soft curls
2. Or Amplify your bridal bun with dainty baby's breath flowers
3. Bridesmaids can use these pretty blooms to glam up their sleep pony hairstyles too
4. These playful braid adorned with baby's breaths looks so beautous
5. Outline the braided bun with them for a classier look
6. Pin them under your bun for a minimal style
7. How can we miss Kareena Kapoor's hairstyle from Veere Di Wedding!
8. A huge bun glammed with multiple baby breaths
9. Pin them above your hair bun and add a tiny rose in the middle
10. Team up with another floral adornments to amp up your open tresses
11. You can etch them on the sides too
12. A messy braid adorned with the combo of roses and baby breaths!
13. Scatter them around your cascading locks *That floral tiara though*
14. Scattering them on your volumous braid is also a great idea!
15. Or swirl them in the flow of your braid *Wow*
16. A simplistic way of using them in your open hair
17. Here's a yet another way to level up your braid game
18. Beautify your basic crown braid hairstyle with them!
19. Cover the entire bun with a combo of light pink roses and baby's breaths for a decked-up look
20. For the ones who love only delicate adornments
21. Tuck them like a clip
22. A unique swirling bun repleted with baby's breath flowers
Tag your girls' gang in the comments section to share these amazing hairstyles with them!