Dressed in a heavy lehenga and decked up with dazzling jewellery, when a bride walks towards her groom with gleaming eyes, the utter beauty of this entire moment is heartily precious. And this beauty certainly doubles up when this auspicious walk is under a stunning phoolon ki chaadar.
An ogle-worthy phoolon ki chaadar takes your bridal entry game a notch above and makes it one unforgettable princess-y moment. In the times when brides are leaving no stone unturned to amp up their wedding entry, you too should definitely stay behind. So, to make sure you put your best foot forward to your own wedding under a breathtaking phoolon ki chaadar, here's this blog on how to select the perfect one for your big day.
Right from where to buy phoolon ki chaadar from, to guiding you what factors to keep in mind while selecting one, we have tried answering all the key questions you might have regarding this cutesy element of your wedding. And of course, there's a vivid gallery of versatile designs in the end.
While the Internet is flooded with endless phoolon ki chadar designs, there's hardly any knowledge available about where to source it from. So, we begin with the most primary information about these floral chaadars.
1. Majorly, it is the wedding decorator who is responsible to get the phoolon ki chaadar made. So, while you are discussing all the significant details with your wedding decorator, do not miss out on speaking about this tiny yet important detail. What kind of a phoolon ki chaadar you want and what flowers you want in it - discuss it all beforehand so that they customize it accordingly.
2. You can also get your phoolon ki chaadar made by a florist (local or renowned).
3. DIY phoolon ki chaadars is also a thing now and a lot of brides are swearing by this in-vogue trend. Right from adorning the chaadar with kaleeras, pom-poms and tassels to amping it up with LED lights, there are umpteen ways you to DIY your phoolon ki chaadar.
A wisely chosen floral canopy a.k.a phoolon ki chaadar can up your bridal entry game and add oodles of charm to your wedding photographs. And we’re sure you don't wanna go wrong about it! Hence, here are a few factors that you must keep in mind while finalizing your phoolon ki chaadar.
1. Refrain from making it look too bulky cuz an over bulky phoolon ki chaadar can outshine the bride herself.
2. Colour coordinate your phoolon ki chaadar with the outfit for breathtaking photos!
3. Make sure it complements the overall environs of your venue. Avoid having a mogra phoolon ki chaadar if your wedding decor doesn't comprise of mogras.
4. You can ditch the flowers at all and walk the aisle under a dupatta just like Deepika did. *So traditional*
5. Consider having long support sticks at the corners of the chaadar. It will be easier for your family members to hold it without stretching their arms.
From traditional floral chaadars to the creative ones with unique elements, there's a vast variety of phoolon ki chaadars for the brides to choose from. Here are a few that definitely deserve your attention!
Decked up with roses
The one adorned with kaleeras
A unique phoolon ki chaadar with money plant trails
Well coordinated with the bride's outfit
Suspended pastel roses
Quirky umbrellas used as phoolon ki chaadars
Real blooms bunched together
Under a dupatta
Lit with LED lights
Vibrant tassels etched to a sheer dupatta