2019 was a year of trends, fashion and glamour. We saw brides experimenting with their bridal outfits, hairstyles and whatnot. In bridal outfits, we spotted brides ditching lehengas and wearing sarees on their d-day. Brides also went a step ahead by avoiding the traditional red colour and outshined their wedding functions in different colours.
When we are talking about bridal outfits, how can we forget our very own, Sabyasachi? We have curated the top picks of the best of Sabyasachi brides. These real brides wore some of the best Sabyasachi lehengas, sarees and suits for their d-day. These are the outfits which you can take away in your 2020 weddings too. So get ready and start taking screenshots of your favourite Sabyasachi outfits.
Best Of Sabyasachi Brides 2019
1. Remember when Deepika Padukone wore this lehenga for her wedding? This bright red lehenga gives all the traditional vibes.
2. This ivory saree is very royal and chic. Pair it up with a simple blouse for your d-day.
3. If you want to keep everything simple, this outfit is the best option for you.
4. Don't forget to have the perfect twirl shot in your red lehenga.
5. Swooning over this embellished red lehenga, draped in a chic style.
6. Here's the off-beat lehenga choice for all the quirkiness in you.
7. If you love flowers, this ivory with floral print looks surreal and is the best option.
8. Opt for a totally different colour like white to turn everyone's head.
9. For the love of black colour, this embroidered velvet lehenga is a must-must.
10. Saree is the MOST essential outfit in any bride's trousseau. And this regal saree is #goal
11. We are in love with this bride who wore a light pink lehenga with sparkling jewellery.
12. Drape a contrasting dupatta with your lehenga to make it less monotonous
13. If you don't want to keep it too simple, this floral printed lehenga is a big yes.
14. It's been a long time to see a bride walking in the beautiful orange colour
15. The pink colour was definitely one of the most loved colour by the brides.
16. When you can't decide what colour to wear, go for this banarasi multi-coloured lehenga.
17. This Sikh bride looks heavenly beautiful in the golden anarkali, paired with the signature Sabyasachi belt.
18. Conquering the social media with the wedding pictures, this bride looks phenomenal in the Sabyasachi's dil-guldasta lehenga.
19. There is no such thing as too much glitter. This blush pink lehenga is all hearts.
20. Don't comprise with the winters. Velvet lehengas are back in trend.
Which one did you like the most? Tell us in the comments section