How many times have we wished we knew how to do a basic party makeup look without spending a bomb in beauty salons and hiring a professional makeup artist just to attend a wedding. It's frustrating, right? But guess what, we're freeing you from that feeling right away.
Just when the shaadi season is around the corner and you're gearing up to attend those gazillion weddings marked on your calendar, we thought it would be amazing to give you a hand with your makeup dilemmas. So, we along with one of our favorite Bridal Makeup Artists, Shruti Sharma created an easy-peasy video tutorial on how to achieve a 'Glamorous Party Makeup Look'. Ace videographer, Safarnama Films carefully recorded every step to make sure you perfect your party makeup look like a pro.
The best part is you can very easily buy these makeup products at your nearest drugstore or from Nykaa.com.
1. Makeup Primer: Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer
2. Foundation: L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24h Foundation
3. Concealer: Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer
4. Blush: Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos
5. Correct Palette: Nykaa SKINgenius Conceal & Correct Palette
6. Highlighter: NYX Professional Makeup Away We Glow Illuminating Powder
7. Eyeshadow: Nykaa Just Wink It! - Wet & Dry Eyeshadow Palettes (Dare to Bare 03 & Smokin' Hot 01)
8. Brow Pencil: Nykaa Brow Chika WOW Eyebrow Pencil (Coven Cocoa 01)
9. Eye Liner: L'Oreal Paris Superliner Black Lacquer
10. Mascara: Maybelline New York Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
11. Lipstick: Nykaa Matte To Last! Liquid Lipstick (Shade - Bombae 01)